Madoff and his Lover

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by turkeyneck, Aug 19, 2009.

1. Aug. 19 (Bloomberg) -- Sheryl Weinstein and Bernard Madoff nurtured a tender relationship that turned sexual five years after Hadassah, the Zionist women’s organization where she was chief financial officer, invested millions of dollars with him.

They kissed and caressed in hotel rooms and restaurants in New York for months until their extramarital affair blossomed one evening in 1993 at the Willard InterContinental Hotel in Washington, Weinstein wrote in her new tell-all book, “Madoff’s Other Secret: Love, Money, Bernie, and Me.”

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=20601109&sid=aKMd6KBEnngE

2. CET

CET

His lover's/husband's name is now Bubba.

3. spinn

spinn

“Bernie had a very small penis,” she wrote. “Not only was it on the short side, it was small in circumference. That he was now pointing it out to me was telling. It clearly caused him great angst. I wanted to be careful how I responded. Men and their penises have a strange and unique relationship.”

Still, she said: “I liked this man and didn’t want to emasculate him. His tiny penis hadn’t prevented me from climaxing.”

“On the bright side,” she concluded, because of its size, “oral sex would be a breeze.”

‘unnnnnnnnnnnnnnbelievable

4. Pyschologists will have a field day on whether having a tiny penis was in some way a motivation for the fraud.

Small dick *joo*.

Probably got a real man to screw his wife while he watched.
    Dang cuckold. :)

5. AyeYo

AyeYo

...and there's my drink spewing laugh for the day.

6. poyayan

poyayan

Somehow, I want to hear more about spitzer than this.

7. HaHaHaHaHaHa!!!! I thought you were makin' it up until I read it!

8. This is just sick, man...

...any headline or words evoking an image of Madoff as giving or receiving "love."

Sick, man. Really f**king nasty.

9. I guess he's not as big of a prick as I origionally thought. :D

10. �Bernie had a very small penis,� she wrote. �Not only was it on the short side, it was small in circumference. That he was now pointing it out to me was telling. It clearly caused him great angst. I wanted to be careful how I responded. Men and their penises have a strange and unique relationship.�

Still, she said: �I liked this man and didn�t want to emasculate him. His tiny penis hadn�t prevented me from climaxing.�

�On the bright side,� she concluded, because of its size, �oral sex would be a breeze.�

�unnnnnnnnnnnnnnbelievable

DO YOU HAVE A REFERENCE FOR THIS?

#10     Aug 19, 2009