Madison Trading

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by wercurna, Jun 22, 2004.

1. georgie

georgie

thought they shut down and gerrity is shopping his clearing deal?

#41     Nov 10, 2006
  2. leeryguy

leeryguy

me thinks gerrit is trying to find a new game

#42     Nov 10, 2006
  3. Surdo

Surdo

You have no clue!
    It's his group moron.

:D

#43     Nov 10, 2006
  4. niceguy

niceguy

thanks for responding artis. I have been thoroughly educated in prop shop deals since I posted.Nice Racket!! Fortunately my only overhead is NY open book

#44     Nov 10, 2006
  5. leeryguy

leeryguy

Probably more than you jackass:p :p :p

#45     Nov 11, 2006
  6. what about the arca book ($30/month) and the new consolidated I-Net/Brut book ($90/month) for listed stocks? You dont have to pay for this?

#46     Nov 11, 2006
  7. Any Madison traders here to shed some light on this?

#47     Nov 11, 2006
  8. artis74

artis74

no worries ng I have little if any respect for the futures arcade model. I find that the higher up you go in each of those companies the less actual trading ability there is. they are for all practical purposes the bucket shops of the new century.

#48     Nov 11, 2006
  9. stylelad

stylelad

i heard they have a branch in Russia? is that true?

#49     Jun 21, 2007
  10. It's not even worth argueing about it. This is the worst firm going, with a terrible management team. They know nothing about the markets, and are way overpriced. The people who work there pay too much attention to their free lunch than the money they can make. If it were my company, I'd fire the whole management team and bring some real people in with real educations. I'd fire most of the traders as most of em dont make any real money. This place will eventually go under. They're hanging on. I've even heard they steal money from accounts by overcharging, and have even withheld pay checks from employees. They are complete sheisters.

#50     Sep 2, 2008