Madison Trading

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by wercurna, Jun 22, 2004.

1. 90% of traders who left wanted to come back at some point is pure bullcrap. i know 10 to 15 guys who left personally including myself. they are very one sided and most traders there do not make a living. i worked there and it was a dump, penny a share is pretty much true and you get 90% payout. they also charged your account a few 100 a month in fee's. the head traders in some groups don't make money alot of months but they get a salary so they stay. they also wait for you to resign til they finally want to make a better deal. they try to scare you from leaving with lies. i enjoyed my time at madison but they robbed you blind and its only a good deal for new or bad traders. i made money there but most did not. the problem is other firms offer you less then half there commission. they also don't charge you a few 100 in fee's a month plus they payout better.

#11     Jun 28, 2004
  2. SlyFlo

SlyFlo

...you are cracking me up at each thread i read...like your sense of humor

#12     Jun 29, 2004
  3. #13     Jun 29, 2004
  4. I think that is a different Madison. Gerrity Lansing the Street's sexiest banker is the head of Madison Trading.

#14     Jun 29, 2004
  5. zdreg

zdreg

maybe. with someone elses money why should you make the call

#15     Jun 29, 2004
  6. you serious because this is my job hello. i am net positive every month and don't want to hear boo from anyone. i am a true prop trader and i pay less then half Madison rates and my firm never bugs me about my risk. my account does not go negative so thats why i can say that zdreg.

#16     Jun 29, 2004
  7. thats the only thing I could find under madison trading, couldn't find a site for them

#17     Jun 29, 2004
  8. they don't have a site. its a generic llc.

#18     Jun 29, 2004
  9. No, it's not a bad thing if you like having the risk manager breathing down your neck on every trade that you make LOL.

#19     Jul 1, 2004
  10. Can you please elaborate?

#20     Jul 1, 2004