Made 7 ES points today

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by increasenow, Oct 30, 2009.

1. I was about to post my entry and exit sheet summary from Dorman when you clearly showed lack of respect in calling me a jackass. I showed the chart to show specifically what I was looking at to show my method, NOT to flaunt my account to an immature, disrespectful assholes like you. Grow up !!

#11     Oct 30, 2009
  2. And secondly....I dont use a profit objective !!! I never have.
    Some ppl incorporate profit objectives to their style of trading. others don't.

#12     Oct 30, 2009
  3. what ever shall you do with it all :D

#13     Oct 30, 2009
  4. Me neither. People think they know what the mkt has to offer before the mkt has even offered it!

Stupid people with their "daily profit goals", talk about limiting yourself. I guess if you don't trust your method then it seems reasonable but any real trader who knows what they are doing should scoff at the mere suggestion of a daily profit goal. The mkt either tells you to trade or it doesn't through opportunities presented (or lack thereof), period.

#14     Oct 30, 2009
  5. PPT

PPT

I was about to give everyone on this site a million dollars until you clearly became rude. forget it now. Grow up!!!

Note: for $499 a day I can teach anyone how to trade and make $100 everyday, guaranteed!!!

#15     Oct 30, 2009
  6. And this remark you just made abot charging $$ for learning a trading style is what differentiates a person like you from me. I have no need nor intention to sell ANYTHING to anybody on this site(I never have). I could have just kept my trade method to myself, but Ive always been a humble person when I have the time.

good luck..U need it

#16     Oct 30, 2009
  7. the1

the1

Ok, I'll ask nicely. Please show us your brokerage statement when you receive it from your clearing firm.

#17     Oct 30, 2009
  8. PPT

PPT

Is your head filled with granite? it was a joke. you give me $499 and I give you back $100. See, you make money?!!

LOL

do you get upset if you wait in a line for 9 seconds longer than you should?

i never use profit objectives. I've been short since 1100 and I just let it ride.

why exit, super easy bearish signals.

#18     Oct 30, 2009
  9. it so cynical the way some ppl on here react when your method(like not using profit objts) clash with their mode of thinking.

Interesting pathology indeed.........

#19     Oct 30, 2009
  10. Im sick of the head playing on here.... its left a bad taste in my mouth so from now on, for the most part, Im just going to be on the sidelines reading(not replying to any threads). From now on, if I see someone that could use a lil help trading ES , then I will PM them directly.

Best Regards To All

#20     Oct 30, 2009