made 50k+ today

Discussion in 'Trading' started by trader_david, Jan 22, 2008.

1. You guys have to be kidding me. I dont know or care whether or not the OP made 50k but it was certainly possible today. More than a few people in my office made that and more. Why spend so much time being so negative towards another poster? If I didnt know better I would assume that this site was full of a bunch of 4 year olds. Any of you who actually trade with real money might want to spend more of your time and energy improving your own game and less time worrying about what kind of money others are making or not making. Just my 2 cents

#41     Jan 22, 2008
  2. sumosam

sumosam

Love your humour!!:D :D :D

#42     Jan 22, 2008
  3. jd7419

jd7419

I agree 100%. When do you guys think $50,000 is possible? I havent called the guys at my office but I know considering a couple of them are up over $100,000 this month already that they probably had monster days today. Absolutely doable on a day where the sp futures had a 70 point range.

#43     Jan 22, 2008
  4. I dont think anyone said its not possible the point is why bother posting it? Why not say you made a gajillion ? Who cares when you're on an anonymous board

#44     Jan 22, 2008
  5. Bob111

Bob111

Still, screenshot would be a good proof, if you want share your success.. Otherwise, why open this thread? I can say that I did 1M+ today in profits. Or 100M.. Make sense? No..
    One of my friends said a very long time ago that taking money from others is a very personal and an intimate process. You shouldn’t share your success, especially your numbers. I did ok today, I can post a PnL pictures, but I’m not going to do this and never going to open a thread, about how much I made today or yesterday.

#45     Jan 22, 2008
  6. Or rather, who cares even if he could prove it? is he going to give me half? No? Then stfu, noone cares.

#46     Jan 22, 2008
  7. I think it's a "generational thing". Like the kid who blewout on the video last night. It kills alot of these guys to go about their business in obscurity and anonymity. They like to think they are important.

#47     Jan 22, 2008
  8. I totally agree.

#48     Jan 22, 2008

9. The facebook generation. Lack of self esteem. probably spends all day on facebook updating his every move. Never did a hard days work, probably has no clue what work is. Fast lane to riches on daddy's palimony check.

#49     Jan 22, 2008
  10. Are you describing yourself or a person who you never even met? Love those stereotypes btw. :)

#50     Jan 22, 2008