Madazmoney, scam or legit?

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by frank7, Feb 28, 2020.

1. frank7

frank7

Hello every! i hope you all are doing well today. I have been following this MADAZMONEY on youtube live trading and some of his twitter posts but i dont know, just seems too good to be true. Makes almost over 20K everyday scalping the 3 min time frame. I mean he posts losses to but idk....confused at this point Thoughts? is he legit or just another furu scammer? Thanks in advance for your help!
    Another tim sykes? lol....

Here is his website : https://madazmoney.com/

His youtube :

2. RedDuke

RedDuke

Frank, just trust me on this one, NO ONE and I mean NO ONE will show you profitable strategy and charge for it. Some, very rare, might do it for free for specific reasons. The only known exception was SOES bandits. very profitable strategy was shown, but the reason was that they needed humans to execute it to pick Market Makers pockets.

3. frank7

frank7

Yes that's what i am thinking. But how does this guy has so many followers falling for this scam? Are these people idiots, and they don't do research and they don't care about their money? I mean if this guy is legit he would have no problem sharing his audited account statements, right? Can he get sued for this scam or false advertising? Watch a new account pop up in this forum any time now and defend him....one of his follower that got paid to do this or just himself. I usually questions these kinds of things but something that really got me to maybe consider it is that he is followed by Mike Bellafiore who is the founder of SMB Capital, a prop trading form located in midtown manhattan. Why would mike risk his business and credibility to incorporate himself with a scammer? Also from twitter it seems like mike respects his thoughts process. I have no clue...either they are looking for each other at this point and mike and his firm are all scammers and they are working together not expose all the online trading scams that are going on since the educational material that they sell is more profitable than the actual trading (my investing club, nathan michaud, etc) or have no clue whats going on. confused....

Last edited: Feb 28, 2020
  4. RedDuke

RedDuke

Hopes basically, for some it is like cult. it is very simple, if these guys knew how to make real $, they would have been very very quiet, minting gold.

beginner66, d08 and frank7 like this.
  5. trader99

trader99

No, he's legit. I'm in his chatroom for a few months. I've seen him trade. But his subs don't achieve the same results because his style is unique and takes guts to execute. I've developed my own style and profitable now. But i still subscribe for the community. Sometimes a few stocks he mention I get in and make in one trade that pays off for the entire year of subscription. But lately I haven't been even in the channel much because my own stock trades and ideas have been doing so well. I might cancel the subscription but the occasional one or two trade ideas i take from them I trade with size that it pays for itself.

S-Trader and frank7 like this.
  6. This is 100% sim and the sim PNL is BS. A scam. Why are these shill threads allowed on ET? No statements. No streaming; just BS PNL per ticker after the close. It's comically fraudulent.

"madazmoney scam"

DarthSidious likes this.
  7. Every damn time: Hey guys, this guy looks awesome. May be it's a scam, I don't know? Maybe he is legit?

Same playbook every time. Trading something with almost a dollar b/a spread, and he can't stop stressing "iT's lIvE gUys"

8. frank7

frank7

Poopy thanks for your reply. I just needed some help before i pulled the trigger on joining his community and thought this is the best place to get some opinions regarding his service or other services alike. You guys are helping me tremendously here and this thread can save money for others as well. This topic already shows in the top of the list if someone googles MADAZMONEY SCAM and im sure it will help a lot of others.

9. trader99

trader99

There are scams and furus out there. And there are legit ones. I think he's one of the legits one.

Anyhow, I can now easily make low thousands almost every single day on my relatively small account. It seems IMPOSSIBLE to me even a few years ago. But once you "cross that bridge" in terms of skills in trading, making money is easy. The hard part is keeping it and risk mgmt.

I know as a struggling trader it seems so hard. But once you got the trading skills it's pretty easy. My P&L are better than a lot of furus or trading gurus on YouTube. If I start posting it on YouTube people will think I'm fake and a scam. So, I don't bother. I just work on my trading and trying to improve everyday. I'm closing in on my $5K/day goal. Yesterday I made over $6K on pure daytrading equities and scalping. I don't even have a six figure account. Just slightly above PDT.

It's possible. Just keep working at it.

Having been his subscriber, I know Madaz can make $ but I don't particular like his style of shorting FRONT side. Sometimes he gets run over and down 5 figures! Or buying on a big wash out. He was down $27K in minutes buying that TSLA flush at ATH 10mins before the close. Geez.

I would NEVEr do that. Some of his calls I are good some are bad. So as a good trader you have to have your own style. And select the ones that is good FOR YOU. Not some guru.

But I've developed my own style. So his room is not that useful to me. He trades penny stocks . I like big caps. But there are a few good gems in there. one good trade on size is more than enough for annual sub. I'm there just to be part of a trading live community. that's all.

S-Trader likes this.
  10. frank7

frank7

#10     Feb 28, 2020
    Axon likes this.