Mad money being canceled

Discussion in 'Trading' started by stock_trad3r, Apr 6, 2008.

1. mad money is being canceled after three years of cramer making bad stock picks and picking tops.

Thank god

2. rickf

rickf

I'm sure as hell not a blind-faith Cramer supporter -- and would be the first to say he's been quite daffy in the past few months -- but if you'd post a link to such statements/stories you'd probably be taken a bit more seriously with such claims.

This post reads like something you'd find on Yahoo Finance by those spammy tripe-typers who are just trolling for attention.

Though by my responding to your post to begin with, I've given you a bit more attention, which I probably shouldn't have done, come to think of it.....

3. another useless thread. what a waste of time.

4. Futures surging again not surprising

Dow 12,660.00 50.00 0.40
    S&P 500 1,378.10 6.20 0.45
    NASDAQ 1,879.00 9.25 0.49

I saw a similar thread about mad money being canceled. I really hope this is true.

5. I wouldn't hold my breath until we break 1385 - 1390 on the SP500 im still bearish. but I play either side so it doesn't matter to me, I always trade the trend.

I agree that Mad Money should be can celled, but I don't mind. Retailers who follow Cramer blindly are the people who put real trader's kids through college.

either way this thread sucks, because your talking out of your ass you don't have a link to back up your claim about the show being cancelled.

The only success you have is in being a successful troll.

6. cszulc

cszulc

If only...If only

7. sad thing is his shows ratings could be a fraction of what they are now and they wouldn't cancel it.

Simply because cnbc has nothing to offer after market hours.

8. give rick santelli his own hour :)

9. If Cramer's show is canceled then who is everyone going to whine endlessly about?