Macro Trader MasterMind Connection

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by formikatrading, Mar 14, 2017.

1. Hi. I am a part-time (but experienced), macro swing/position trader potentially looking for others who are primarily macro traders and are committed to self-improvement to share ideas with and keep each other accountable and improve each other's processes and mindsets. I typically follow S&P 500, Nasdaq and Russell 2000, Gold and Gold Miners, Crude Oil, 30-Year Government Bonds/Yields and major currencies. Thanks!

2. MACD

MACD

Thanks for posting. How do propose to do this? Private thread? Skype? Or ?...

3. Maybe the Trillian messenger app or something like that where you can share screen shots, etc. But could also use Skype for discussions too. I'm open to suggestions.

4. MACD

MACD

Unfortunately, the lack of posts seems there is little interest but Yes we could use skype or a free screen share program. I have skype on most of the time and if you p/m with your skype name we could start...

5. Due to the lack of interest, I'm going to stop following this thread. If anyone is really interested and is a swing/position trader of major markets, just private message me.