Machinist Up 300k Following Sykes

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by marketsurfer, Jun 24, 2008.

1. JamesJ

JamesJ

well, this guy with the track record which is likely correct makes money cause he buys/sells something, then tells it the subscribers, they follow him and send the stock in his direction...
    most is thinly trades small cap crap

#11     Oct 18, 2008
  2. EPrado

EPrado

Wow.....Sykes has hit rockbottom. He has to post under ANOTHER alias to try and drum up support for his little website. I guess scalping pennystocks in this volatile environment isnt working. Why would anyone want to bother trading that garbage with all the volatility/opportunities out there.

Little Timmay is beyond sad.

#12     Oct 18, 2008
  3. Yo EPrado how goes it?

Yeah I saw this shit yesterday and figured Tim must be on suicide watch somewhere. Hilarious as to what lengths someone will go to promote themselves.

#13     Oct 18, 2008
  4. LOL

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/oQhgXTrT4UI&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/oQhgXTrT4UI&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

#14     Oct 18, 2008
  5. TIMMAY!!! TIMMAYY!!

[​IMG]

#15     Oct 18, 2008
  6. EPrado

EPrado

Things are good amigo....

He must be on his last leg. Poor guy.....must have led all those lambs off of a cliff. Nobody left to pay him money to get his horrible opinions

#16     Oct 18, 2008
  7. LOL yeah exactly. Now he's back looking for a new batch.

His new promoter posted a link to his myspace page. Made me want to throat punch him.

#17     Oct 18, 2008
  8. EPrado

EPrado

Why bother with the throat punch...the poor guy is suffering enough.

#18     Oct 18, 2008
  9. The thought just makes me feel better I guess. I'll just go for a jog instead. You make a good point. LOL

#19     Oct 18, 2008
  10. bontrjd

bontrjd

Timmay's advertising drove me off of this site a while ago. I come back and see he still spams here. I am starting to think he deserves a new name similar to The Artist formerly known as Prince. Maybe The Douchebag formerly known as Timmay.

#20     Oct 19, 2008