Machine Learning Trading Based Tutorials

Discussion in 'Strategy Building' started by dtrader98, Feb 11, 2010.

1. Great blog dtrader, look forward to a tutorial on SVM...Would love for that instant enlightment to happen to me.

#11     Feb 13, 2010
  2. Andyroki

Andyroki

#12     Feb 14, 2010
  3. Thanks for all the great commentary, suggestions, and feedback. I'll try my best to address most of the issues as I continue forward.

#13     Feb 15, 2010
  4. Started doing some research on machine learning.

Found this site videolectures.net then found some lectures by a fellow named Sam Roweis.

Liked the lecture went to google his name, only to find he recently killed himself. Sad.

#14     Feb 15, 2010
  5. bc9hz

bc9hz

Thank you for all the time you spent on your thread "How to research and verify trading ideas." The thread is filled to the brim with valuable insights. Looking forward to seeing the blog develop and reading your future posts. In the mean time I'll be catching up on the posts over at Quantivity. This is another great resource for anyone else who hasn't been introduced to it yet.

#15     Feb 16, 2010
  6. Did the format change on the site? It was 100% easier to read before. Any chance for a revert?

Thanks & Regards.

#16     Feb 16, 2010
  7. I've been experimenting with the layout, so please have a look again. Thank you as it is sometimes hard to see the effect of different monitors.

#17     Feb 16, 2010
  8. Much better although I think the original was best.

Thanks for your efforts.

#18     Feb 16, 2010