Macfutures rumours

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by LRD, Apr 21, 2005.

1. Quiet1

Quiet1

LRD,

OK in retrospect using the word "just" in my post was unecessarily pejorative. From your Rotter/spoofing involvement I know you work for reputable publications.

Good luck uncovering more.

Q1

#21     Apr 22, 2005
  2. Polon

Polon

Come on guys, is this real or not, wtf is the point of wasting all of this on something that might or might not be real. I think those that are involved should either let the rest of us know what they know or shut up about it.

#22     Apr 24, 2005
  3. It's real.

#23     Apr 24, 2005
  4. ENZO

ENZO

OH BROTHER! Your like grammar school. I heard a rumor, somebody tell me. Oh and I wont tell you unless your in the know.

LRD your credibility lacks substance what journalist gets his story "tight" on an anonymous message board.

:confused: :confused: :confused:

#24     Apr 24, 2005
  5. LRD

LRD

I am using all avenues available to me. Obviously I am not going to write a story that could cost me my job based on anonymous gossip. It is more a question of trying to find out the right questions to ask. As I said before, once I have anything I think is publishable I will let you know, whether it is a confirm or a deny.

#25     Apr 25, 2005
  6. Dogfish

Dogfish

The great thing about working at mac is we're always the last to know, we found out we'd been bought by refco by reading it as it came down reuters!

#26     Apr 25, 2005
  7. ipo

#27     Apr 25, 2005
  8. this is one of the lamest threads i have seen on ET. its a rumor about a rumor that we don't even know what the rumor is about.

#28     Apr 25, 2005
  9. Polon

Polon

ChiBondKing

04-24-05 09:12 PM

Quote from Polon:

Come on guys, is this real or not, wtf is the point of wasting all of this on something that might or might not be real. I think those that are involved should either let the rest of us know what they know or shut up about it.

It's real.

What's real? if you know something let the rest of us know!!!

#29     Apr 25, 2005
  10. actually this thread should be shut down.

#30     Apr 25, 2005