MacFutures Analyst

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by guide-me-in, Feb 26, 2004.

1. TsunTzu

TsunTzu

Would it be possible for you guys to post some examples of his 'analysis' so we can form our own opinions, instead of having to listen to these storys of bravery and heroism from his past. Remember as with any investment past performance is not an indication of future performance.

#21     Feb 27, 2004
  2. someone is hacking my name.....i do apologise.
    i think this has gone far enough. he 'cut his teeth' in for a camel in the army and navy store on oxford street, working in perfumery.

#22     Feb 27, 2004
  3. Sunshoes,

COMING TO AN EMBASSY NEAR YOU !!

Here's an example for you mate - Sep '92 and we're in the chopper ready to go to Kosovo ( or was it Marbella ? ) anyway, tensions were running high as you can imagine. I had a brand new, and rather fetching, balaclava that military mum's mum had knitted for me between clients and a new pack of Juicy Fruit - I was primed for action. Suddenly our man stands up, cocks his weapon and shouts to the driver " Oi Shag - forget the Balkans we're going to Brussels. Land on the roof of the EU building and look sharpish sonny" With that he sat back down with a wry smile on his face but with fists clenched. Do you know what he did next ? Do you know what he did next ?
    GOT STRAIGHT ON THE SAT PHONE AND TOLD GEORGE SOROS TO KICK STERLINGS ARSE !
    Analysis ?? This is the stuff of legend mate !

Bloody marvellous

#23     Feb 27, 2004
  4. MM

Wind it in son - you're walking through a minefield with your sister's shoes on

FAKE whodareswins

Wind it in son....oh sorry done that one

Stop hacking me or I'll flashbang you

#24     Feb 27, 2004
  5. What´s going on here ? :confused:

#25     Feb 27, 2004
  6. SAT PHONE

etc
    etc

BLOODY MARVELLOUS...!!!!!!

#26     Feb 27, 2004
  7. History Lesson,

"The SAS is one of the world's best loved special forces teams. The history of the SAS dates back to WWII, when Captain David "Short" Stirling developed the concept while recuperating from a particularly nasty CPI number. David "Short" Stirling attempted to propose his idea to the CO - a bloke by the name of Mac. The guards at the gate wouldn't let him into the building, so "Short" Stirling hopped over the fence and walked onto the trading floor.
    The SAS was initially created as a desert raiding force to weaken Rommel's network of Ted Spread traders ( who had no internet access or CQG ) who were paying a fortune for their seat leases ( they also had to wear big boots, shoot innocent people and say "Vere ar yor papers") as well as hinder Hitler's select band of Bobl spoofers. Their first successful raid happened in December of 1941, when two groups destroyed 61 months of Euribor in two minutes over non-farm. When the force ran out of margin they had to sacrifice TT the risk manager as he was hindering the operation ( his grave is somewhere in France and marked "Raise your limits ? Fuck Off !"), SAS soldiers began to use their personal money to fund a few that were going tits. One man, Paddy McGinty, whose son Billy Nomate trades today, proceeded to rip out the controls to his Bloomberg with his hands.Another raid was launched soon after; this time twenty seven SS operatives under the control of Herr Schneider were destroyed."

Bloody marvellous

#27     Feb 27, 2004
  8. It took a few minutes of licking and sucking before Ken rose to
    the occasion, and during that time, he was treated to a constant
    stream of juice from Barb's swollen inner lips.

"Let's go outside on the deck," Ken said. "I want to make love to
    you under the stars tonight."

"Mmmm, sounds yummy Love," Barb replied as she rolled to one
    side.

They rose and walked hand in hand to the pool deck. Ken spread a
    large yellow towel on one of the pool floats. Their coupling was
    immediate and Ken fucked Barb hard and fast as they sprawled on
    the foamy float. First he was on top, then he turned Barb over
    and entered her from the rear, doggie style.................

oops...

err..

er
    sorry....wrong forum

#28     Feb 27, 2004
  9. TsunTzu

TsunTzu

This is the work of pure comic genious!!! however I feel the work against the evil TED spreaders is far from over.

#29     Feb 27, 2004
  10. Bill and MM - classic examples of good men sent off the rails by the system.

We had some times didn't we ? What do you think pushed you over - the Napalm or the vaccinations ?

Still - memories eh ?

I remember one time in Bangkok when we were on leave. Me and the guv'nor went to see some Thai boxing in one of the suburbs. Picture the scene:

A hot balmy Thai evening as we pulled up in the jeep outside what can only be described as a large tent. The occasion was the final of the Fuc King Wan Kin un-licensed boxing tournament. These boys were tough - ever seen boxing gloves with Kitchen Devil knives strapped to them ? Ever seen boxing shorts with broken glass glued to them ? It wasn't often men like us were granted leave and when we were we played hard. And drank hard. And did all the other things that hard bastards do on their days off.
    Anyway, there we were looking forward to what promised to be the fight of the century. Forget the Louisville Lip, forget the Brown Bomber, forget Flowerday and Balboa this was the real deal - the ruckus in the....er....tent thing.

Anyway, the guv, fresh from giving a technical analysis lecture at Pong Fanee University ( where he reportedly killed a student who failed to recognise a descending triangle ) decides he wants to have a bet. "Come on Boss" I said " You already have those condors on can't you leave it alone ?"
    I didn't have a chance - when the guv'nor wants something he goes for it.

Little did I know he'd had a leak ( not in the American sense of the phrase ) and knew that Lee Hung Low was going down in the fifth. He lumped on with all the evil looking Thai bookies and we sat back to enjoy the show.

In 20 yrs service I have never seen anything so gruesome. It was worse than when John "Legsy" Leggsville mistankenly thought a stick of brown dynamite was one of his Havanas. Blood, guts, noodles - it was everywhere. Sure enough, both fighters came out for the 5th and 30 seconds in under a flurry of blows Lee Hung Low crumples to the canvas never to rise again.Deads.

There was pandemonium. The guv'nor and I went to collect his loot and were immediately surrounded by the evil looking Thai bookies. "You cheating round eye cunts" they shouted whilst reaching into the shoulder holsters concealed under their Palm Tree print shirts. Shit ! Now me and the guv have been in some tight spots I can tell you. This was tight. Tighter than Wheeler in a bar-room, tighter than Knighty's combats . Tight !

I looked at the guv. He nodded at me - our special secret signal that we had used for years. In a flash the guv's arm had shot out. Do you know what he did ? Do you know what he did ?
    GRABBED ONE OF THE BOOKIES SAT PHONES, CUT HIS CONDORS AND SPOOFED 10000 SCHATZ.

All the bookies dropped dead in surprise. We hot footed it to the nearest whorehouse.

Hard men at work and play.

Bloody marvellous

#30     Feb 27, 2004