MacFutures Analyst

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by guide-me-in, Feb 26, 2004.

1. :cool: :D

#11     Feb 27, 2004
  2. I can remember one stolen night round his mums house, i had to queue but it was worth it,,,yield curve etc..etc..

#12     Feb 27, 2004
  3. i remember old scally from sunday school when we were just 14 years of age even then he was very upfront about his sexuality he used to constantly expose himself to myself and others whilst just saying you don't get many of these to the pound!!! more like pence the 2 bob mug.... still me and all the other children had the last laugh , as monday afternoons 4 of us would all bunk off school and go and roger his mum senseless the bag of old shit!!!!

#13     Feb 27, 2004
  4. M M

Remember your manners - you're dissing a man with more medals than.......um.....someone with lots of medals.

I wouldn't continue on the mum theme if I were you - are you forgetting we are discussing a man who taught Bruce Lee how to box? Who took on the Iraqi militia single handed. Who has ended more sieges and called more non-farm payroll figures right than you've had hot dinners ( round his mums....oops )

#14     Feb 27, 2004
  5. this man is a hero see for yourself........On December 6, 2002, my mother went out to get a few groceries. On her way home she decided to stop at one more store if she could find a close parking spot. She was able to find a spot 3 spaces from the end closest to the store. When she came out of the store, she got in her car and went to close the door when a man grabbed her face and while pushing her told her to get over into the passenger seat. He was attempting to hijack her. She tried to hit the horn but he prevented her from doing so. She started to scream as loud as she could. A young man had just gotten out of his truck to go into the store when he heard my mother's scream. He went over to the car and asked what was going on. With that the man that was trying to hijack her took off running. My mother was not physically hurt, thank God, but she is mentally shaken. I am so grateful to the man who decided not to ignore the situation but to help someone in danger. We contacted the officer who took the report and got the name of our hero. He and his family have agreed to come over to my parents' house over the holidays so that we may thank him in person. I believe he was sent by God that night as my mother's guardian angel. If it wasn't for him, I am not sure what would have happened to my mother. I wish there was something special we could do for him. Any suggestions?

#15     Feb 27, 2004
  6. TsunTzu

TsunTzu

So thats what they meant went everybody would say he had an inverted yield curve, look at each other and wink??

#16     Feb 27, 2004
  7. I remember the time me and scally spotted a perfect head and shoulders formation. It was over he's mum, i had managed some how to shoot a trail of spunk all over one shoulder, up on to her head and back down onto the opposing shoulder....!

bloody marvelous..!

#17     Feb 27, 2004
  8. I don't think he would want a big fuss MM - especially if he recognises you from Sunday School ! If he knew he probably would have tried to have a go on your old mum as a bit of a delayed revenge strike ( saying that I've seen your mum ! )

Remember this is the man who parachuted into Buck House in full Biological Warfare Suit to get his Knighthood/ MBE/OBE/Cycling Proficiency Award and was so concerned about the lax security that he lied to the Queen about his identity, told her he likes to be known as Beryl and that he is now a pipe fitter and welder from Harrogate !

Best keep celebrations to a minimum - buy him some piano wire and tell him your next door neighbour ( the one with the annoying dog ) was at Sunday school with you and often goes round saying "'Cor you should have seen some of the monsters I used to bone on a Monday afternoon ! "

Talking of hero stories - I remember when we were in a right fix somewhere in the Sahara. I was on my last legs, de-hydrated, leg blown off by a mine ( later sewn back on by our man using some fishing wire and a camel bone ) and ready to give up. Do you know what he did ? Do you know what he did ?
    GOT STRAIGHT ON THE SAT PHONE, ASKED WHERE THE CURRENCY WAS AND PUT SOME SPREADS ON FOR ME SO TO TAKE MY MIND OFF THE EXCRUTIATING PAIN AND CERTAIN DEATH ( I didn't die but only made small on the spreads )

Bloody marvellous

#18     Feb 27, 2004
  9. You're a disgrace Billy - next you'll be saying she had a triple bottom !

#19     Feb 27, 2004
  10. i remember one night round his mums house my fist was fully inserted and firmly clenched up his mums arsehole when i got the call from him reminding me that dec bunds was rolling over in the morning i was long and there were rumours floating around of bin laden being caught!!! so i made sure that winston spunked in her mooey whilst i continued ripping her arse to shreds sold some puts and went long nikkei.....or something?? yeild delivery candlesticks ....charmers???

#20     Feb 27, 2004