macd indictor lags, is there software that doesnt

Discussion in 'Technical Analysis' started by qwert, Aug 19, 2008.

1. ptolemy

ptolemy

Traderzones (more like zoned out) Your own name sake speaks to using TA how can you be a trader and not use it? A trader is considered and active participant in the markets, unlike an invester who will buy and hold stocks based on quality fundimentals.

The fact that you will not stand and prove your point instead of running away and saying that you will ignore me is very telling. I am not a newbie, quite the opposite I am a seasoned "trader" with many years experience. I do not advocate filling ones screen with a multitude of indicators. But I do belive that one can gain knowledge and an edge in their trading by studying charts. In particular Price and Volume.

I can prove my point through a series of time tested techniques that work. If you care about this forum and the "Newbies" education, then make a stand and prove your case. If you are more knowlegable than I, more seasoned, Hold the real truth, then proving your case should be a simple task and very benificial to other "Investors". Who knows I might even learn somthing (I am not afraid of this).

So speak up or shut up.

#101     Aug 26, 2008
  2. Johno

Johno

"Sorry about the capitals, don't know how to do bold for the answers."

CONSIDER THIS - TWO FIGHTERS, ONE RELYING ON ACCURATE KNOWLEDGE OF HIS OPPONENT AND INSTINCT, THE OTHER HAVING TO CONSTANTLY PULL OUT THE FIGHTING HANDBOOK (INDICATORS) TO SEE WHAT HIS NEXT MOVE WILL BE, WHO DO YOU EXPECT WILL WIN THE FIGHT!

IT ALL RELIES ON HOW, NOT WHAT, YOU THINK!

YOU'VE JUST BEEN GIVEN THE INFORMATION YOU SEEK, SO NOW GO OUT AND DO THE LEGWORK.

Regards
    Johno

#102     Sep 27, 2008
  3. Humpy

Humpy

How about a shoot-out between traderzones ( anti-TA ) and ptolemi ( pro-TA )
    Let's have both your forecasts everyday for a week on this thread starting this Monday 29th (before the market opens ). That should settle it me-thinks.

#103     Sep 27, 2008
  4. piazzi

piazzi

All oscilators lag the price, that is becaused they use price as the base of their calculations, so price has to change before osillators can change. There are no leading indicators

piazzi

#104     Sep 27, 2008
  5. Good post, ptolemy.

I'm convinced TraderZoned spends more time debating on this site than trading.

#105     Sep 27, 2008