MACD 0 line cross daily charts

Discussion in 'Technical Analysis' started by JSSPMK, May 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JSSPMK

JSSPMK

I would like to request anyone that wants to see this thread live through to please stop replying to people that are here for the wrong reasons. I will just keep complaining about any new abuse on this thread and you can do the same. Thank you.

#21     May 26, 2007
  2. Allaces

Allaces

Who do we complain to about you stealing a method and fucking it up?

JUST READ THE ORIGINAL SPM THREAD AND DO NOT TRADE THIS NEWBS CORRUPTION OF IT

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=76297

#22     May 26, 2007
  3. Allaces

Allaces

Oh man thats hysterical... you're Borat aren't you

#23     May 26, 2007
  4. Surely if your method is so profitable you don't need to be convincing everyone else do you?

JSS: I don't use MACD simply because some of the setups I use require me to go in when its giving divergent signals.

Now, I guess it is extra powerful if everything lines up at once... but I don't think there is anything magical about it.

Plus, I'm not going to say anything about my trading skills as I've only been studying the market for 2 years, and only been trading for 1. I keep it simple because that's all I can do.

#24     May 26, 2007
  5. JSSPMK

JSSPMK

sorry, didn't get that one

#25     May 26, 2007
  6. Allaces

Allaces

#26     May 26, 2007
  7. JSSPMK

JSSPMK

From stockcharts.com

"MACD generates bullish signals from three main sources:

Positive Divergence
    Bullish Moving Average Crossover
    Bullish Centerline Crossover"

"A Bullish Centerline Crossover occurs when MACD moves above the zero line and into positive territory. This is a clear indication that momentum has changed from negative to positive, or from bearish to bullish. After a Positive Divergence and Bullish Centerline Crossover, the Bullish Centerline Crossover can act as a confirmation signal. Of the three signals, moving average crossover are probably the second most common signals."

"A Bearish Centerline Crossover occurs when MACD moves below zero and into negative territory. This is a clear indication that momentum has changed from positive to negative, or from bullish to bearish. The centerline crossover can act as an independent signal, or confirm a prior signal such as a moving average crossover or negative divergence. Once MACD crosses into negative territory, momentum, at least for the short term, has turned bearish."

"The significance of the centerline crossover will depend on the previous movements of MACD as well"

And there is plenty more on stockcharts.com and other resources and I can safely assume that none of the above has been copyrighted by any of ET members, what I do is not original, neither it belongs to anybody here on ET.

#27     May 26, 2007
  8. Allaces

Allaces

Well what do we need you for then? :p

#28     May 26, 2007
  9. JSSPMK

JSSPMK

10. Allaces

Allaces

Ahahahahhaha so desperate... would anyone want to trade this moron's diluted SPM?

Hand picked charts... any snake oil you can sell us with that JSSPMK? :p :p :p

#30     May 26, 2007
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.