MACD 0 line cross daily charts

Discussion in 'Technical Analysis' started by JSSPMK, May 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Allaces

Allaces

Please do not affiliate this bastardization with SPM... you've managed to take the simple and the profitable out of the method

Snarlyjack is bang on the money, the only tweaking required is early entry due to the inherent lag in the MACD, he uses bollingers and I prefer tweaked MA's.. but this waiting around for 2 or 3 failures before you pull the trigger is rubbish and amatuer hour

#11     May 26, 2007
  2. JSSPMK

JSSPMK

It's not SPM, it's a method.

#12     May 26, 2007
  3. JSSPMK

JSSPMK

Look it's not your method the way I post on this thread, if you or any of your aliases carry on the way you are at the mo, then I will keep requesting you being banned and you will be banned.

#13     May 26, 2007
  4. Allaces

Allaces

The majority of the time your scenario unfolds is premarket or during lunchtime chop when nobody would be taking those failures anyway ya twit :p

#14     May 26, 2007
  5. JSSPMK

JSSPMK

I will not be responding to any posts like the one above any more, just keep requesting you to be banned :) Last reply to you Sir.

MACD - "Developed by Gerald Appel, Moving Average Convergence/Divergence (MACD) is one of the simplest and most reliable indicators available. MACD uses moving averages, which are lagging indicators, to include some trend-following characteristics. These lagging indicators are turned into a momentum oscillator by subtracting the longer moving average from the shorter moving average. The resulting plot forms a line that oscillates above and below zero, without any upper or lower limits. MACD is a centered oscillator and the guidelines for using centered oscillators apply."

#15     May 26, 2007
  6. Allaces

Allaces

Yeah whatever amatuer hour.. I'm talking to everyone else now:

JUST READ THE ORIGINAL SPM THREAD AND DO NOT TRADE THIS NEWBS CORRUPTION OF IT

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showt...&threadid=76297

#16     May 26, 2007
  7. feb2865

feb2865

Another thread with a bunch of drunken sailors looking at each other to see who has the biggest balls.

Does ET has mods??

#17     May 26, 2007
  8. Allaces

Allaces

Does you speak English :p

#18     May 26, 2007
  9. feb2865

feb2865

do you have a brain?

asshole

#19     May 26, 2007
  10. Allaces