Mac Pro build for trading

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by viruscore1, Aug 4, 2018.

1. I have a new mac book pro too, I love it.

#11     Aug 6, 2018
    destriero likes this.
  2. destriero

destriero

Win-users bitching about the GUI? You need to right mouse click the Start button to get anything done with Windows.

OS X is BSD unix with a GUI. I've got an old Mac mini server from 2012 that has never been offline. Runs like a champ.

#12     Aug 6, 2018
    Onra likes this.
  3. When i was in the corporate world, there was this lonely mac that sat in the corner no one touched.

#13     Aug 6, 2018
  4. destriero

destriero

Ya, $1T market cap.

#14     Aug 6, 2018
  5. yes it's your money, not mine. However, i will continue selling otm puts on aapl.

Last edited: Aug 6, 2018
    #15     Aug 6, 2018
  6. destriero

destriero

Then why start a troll thread berating their products? You know as well as I do what the stuff costs.

#16     Aug 6, 2018
  7. All i ask was anyone run windows on mac pro. Wow you're a typical apple fanboy. Get off your high horse man. I can't like what I like? You want to get into this. The only reason apple computers is any good, they dropped motorola and went intel; aka pc clone. The only reason why I have an mac, a buddy replaced it with a HP and thru it out. pos if you ask me. Go ahead and over pay for apple, no one is stopping you. How do you think they made 1t...Hint it wasn't from computer sales.

#17     Aug 6, 2018
    MeAgainstTheWorld and jl1575 like this.
  8. destriero

destriero

#18     Aug 6, 2018
  9. destriero

destriero

lol. Yes, they are better now that they dropped RISC for Intel. Now WTF does that have to do with the OS?

I am sure that my iPad Pro is faster than my Sparc 20.

Conflate much?

#19     Aug 6, 2018
  10. Whatever, you're dismissed . Go back to pretending you're pc clone is the best. And you help fund apple's drive to 1t hahaha.

#20     Aug 6, 2018