MAC is the best trading hardware platform. few simple reasons.

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by KINGOFSHORTS, Aug 31, 2009.

1. There are no questions that Apple is a much better PC. Its engineering is the best. A few days ago I bought a Dell XPS One ( all in one ) for $1600. ( The PC in the previous review) In my opinion the only all in one pc that can compete with Apple.

The look is amazing http://shopimages.wikio.com/shop/im...48e10ff67cd023902cdaa21ba72b81fcd45c98d3e.jpg

It has speakers and a camera everything you need, but...unfortunately I SENT IT BACK BECAUSE IT WOULD GET AS HOT AS 90 DEGREE SOMETIMES MORE. If you put your hand on the top pannel it it would burn !

Of course at Dell they told me it is normal and even on the instructions says that high temperatures are ok. I just don't see how such PC can last for many years to come with such a high temperature. I bet that briefly after the warranty expires something will melt or goes bad maybe the CPU.

Long story short I sent it back to get a basic Dell tower with an AMD Athlon X2 7550 (2.5GHz) and 4 GB of memory.

TOTAL COST $450 .............. ( screen not included )

It works great and if you are a serious trader is plenty. I like Apple but it is very expensive and when it comes to technology, in a few years something else will come maybe better and cheaper.

#31     Sep 7, 2009