M3 vs JB

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Mach4-1, Sep 21, 2009.

1. Mach4-1

Mach4-1

if my trade is a winner then i want to get off the mountain before i fall over that top:eek:

if i lose..which is very likely..then it will only cost me 50 mini pips..if i win i make 250 mini pips..who knows..anything can happen:D

[​IMG]

#21     Sep 22, 2009
  2. Mach4-1

Mach4-1

as the rapper fuked up the thread himself, i am opening it to everyone else to post as they see fit - please don't be too vulgar:D

now here is a good one for u if u live in europe..that trade i have working can be placed for only about 75 euro or 68 sterling:eek:

imagine that..u can learn to trade with very small money..control ur risk..and learn what trading is all about..and the good part is..u don't have to ask any fukin dim wits anything..just go an do it urself and learn with small risk at first..simple..really:)

if u live in the US..then sorry..u are fuked with this unique trading edge that only eu citizens can utilise..sorry..but it is ur stupid fukin regulators that fuks it up for u..as usual:D

never give ur money to fukin idiots..learn it urself and u will never forget it..and who knows..if u ask me nicely i may even give u some more real gems about trading..but then again..i can see many of u now asking urself..can it be that simple..and the answer is SURE IT FUKIN CAN..but only if u let it be so

as father jack says..tell the dim wit idiots to FECK OFF:p

[​IMG]

#22     Sep 22, 2009
  3. Mach4-1

Mach4-1

OK...back to trading:D

there is another possibility...IMAGINE THAT...:D ...but for now we will hold as planned

[​IMG]

#23     Sep 22, 2009
  4. Mach4-1

Mach4-1

i just discovered that jb and his boyfriend run a LIVE TRADING ROOM...:D ...IMAGINE THAT:D :D

2 little fukin con artists trying to get mr twit and mrs twat to log in and listen to rap:D

hey dude...es is rude
    today the way...is up we say
    for we know...as we have show
    to catch the dim...and make them wim:D

me and my gay...we like to say
    we are so cool...and use the tool
    but we also know...that the tool is show
    as m3 and few more...know the score

but on we will rap...with all this crap
    as monkeys do see...and monkeys are we
    like flies to shite...they come and bite
    and gladly we say...hi guys..another day:D

WHAT A BUNCH OF FUKIN DIM WITS...REALLY:D

#24     Sep 22, 2009
  5. Mach4-1

Mach4-1

these flatmates are beauts:D

1) Fat Jack Trade...fat arse made:D

2) Looser Bucket Trade...hole is made:D

3) Compression Trade...will it swade:D

4) Average Joe Trade...the best he made:D

5) Jimmy 2 times Trade...now he wade:D

6) 3 time charlie Trade...just like i said:D

these 2 beauts top the POLE:D..i have a new name for the live trading room...

DDESTR

Dumb & Dumber ES Trading Room:D

hey boy...who the fuk do you think u are fooling...really..u are nothing but an idiot who does not know one end of a chart from another...i would really like to meet you and show u how to really trade live...but then again..forget it..it would be like trying to show a blind man:D

#25     Sep 22, 2009
  6. Ok you little punk.............Yes I said punk

I have never talked to anyone like the way you speak to me
    I am wondering what happened to you as a child or are you still one, did you not get hugged enough ?

you need to treat people with respect, I do not care who YOU think you are!

If you had the sack to meet me in person I will take care of your attitude problem ..............once and for all !
    I can hear the crap coming out of your mouth now .................... Tell ET how tough you are to......lol
    I can't even understand why I would even get involved with a looser like you

If ever in Ma. you can PM me and and I would like to teach you how to treat someone and show respect
    it is people like you that spoil ET and I am sure the rest of the board here agrees !

FYI you think it is funny that I have names for my trades............ they are being Trademarked !
    and as for the indicator that shows the compression.......... It is patented ! ......you looser

Now back to trading,

I have been a full time trader for just over 12 years and I do very well, and I mean very well, I do not have to prove it to you or anybody here I am an open book, I kicked ass today and that is all that counts, I took time out of my day to post real time trades
    with stops and targets

I said I would put up charts and explain the setups when the
    market closed as I did not have the time to do this morning, I thought I made this clear however the trades
    where posted in REAL time

You go and tell every FULL time trader that they do not know anything if It makes you feel better

Better yet go and get your CMT.................oh do you even know what that is !

Guess who has his?

I will not post charts nor will I respond unless you want to meet
    in person so I can teach you how to respect people

You are just another looser trading as a hobby and has a stupid job to make a living and hopes to be a trader one day

You read your post and get a look inside as to the garbage you spew out, and ask yourself if anyone here would ever take you
    for a real trader

I wish you the best in whatever you do, as we all need a chance in life

I can only say if you direct that energy toward something positive and not negative
    you may be able to do something with yourself someday

I am ending this stupid game with you, you are to good of a trader for me to compete with
    I only hope you could teach me how to trade someday, but I think I am not worthy

good luck and good riddens

P.S Please do not be like a bad penny and keep coming back
    I am putting you on ignore, so I will not even see your post

#26     Sep 22, 2009
  7. Mach4-1

Mach4-1

jeez..what is wrong with this guy...not very professional now..is he:D

my trade will stay as is for now..if the price drops another 100 points then i might look again and re-evaluate..but holding for now

#27     Sep 23, 2009
  8. Mach4-1

Mach4-1

i will get serious for a minute..if possible:D

trading is not that hard at all..it is mostly in the mind...and when u see what others post about trading...i will bet u $1Mil now that at some stage in the future u will say that M3 was correct...it is all a load of rubbish.

now..before u get carried away...of course u need to understand what u are doing...otherwise u will be a fool!

when u trade the only thing that u can control is how much u lose...NOTHING ELSE...so control ur losses above all else and it just becomes a matter of time before profits start to appear

do not...I REPEAT...DO NOT...give ur money to any other person...as u know just as much as they do..why...easy..for most of it is rubbish...REMEMBER

time will make u a profitable trader...but only if u lose small so that u can get the required experiences...as with all things in life

so...do urself a big favour and commit to losing small...NO MATTER HOW STUPID U THINK IT IS NOW...for...if u do this...u will...at a lter date...be very happy u did:D

the reason i dislike those who try and con people...is because i have gone thru it all...the same as every one else who tries...but i was clever enough to lose small so that i could stay in the game long enough to learn how it really works...

do as u like..as u will...but do not be surprised at what u get..if u decide to listen to everyone else..and how they have discovered something that will make money...come on...who is the real idiot...really:eek:

#28     Sep 23, 2009
  9. Mach4-1

Mach4-1

oh look JB..my dumb little trade is making some money..i might panic now and lock in profits..or i might just let the stupid fukin trade play out and see if i get my 5:1 pay out..after all..that is the stupid little fukin bet i played..is it not:D

maybe i should make up a little nursery rhyme for it..ahh..not now..i need some drink..feck...arse:D

[​IMG]

#29     Sep 28, 2009