M3 vs JB

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Mach4-1, Sep 21, 2009.

1. news comming out flat 64.50

however may get looser bucked to downside
    on news

#11     Sep 22, 2009
  2. 61.50 hit on news nothing from here right now looser bucket into news did play out

65 to 61.50

#12     Sep 22, 2009
  3. Avg joe downside 64.75

#13     Sep 22, 2009
  4. 61.50 tgt runner to 58

#14     Sep 22, 2009
  5. got 61 s took runner of at 63.50
    looking to chop some

#15     Sep 22, 2009
  6. Ok we went long looking for a stop run over 66s we looked for 69s

you can see it on ur charts, however I did not have a chance to post

I GUESS IT IS A NO COUNT..............LOL

Reason for trade was never short a dull market, they are talking it down and not selling it down

as long as we do not take out 66s we will see higher prices

Safe Trading,

Joe Baker

#16     Sep 22, 2009
  7. Mach4-1

Mach4-1

are u a fukin idiot or what:eek:

just post the entry, stop and exit and cut all the crap bullshite..u are not selling anything here boy

u are the one who wanted it serious, and now look at u, a fukin dim wit posting pure and utter shite

like u me good fellow..we are all busy..and now i must see if my fx trade has developed or not..but i am in no hurray at all..win or lose:D

please try and post sense the next time..no more bullshite..OK

#17     Sep 22, 2009
  8. Mach4-1

Mach4-1

stand by for a chart that will blow ur mind..and take note of the many lines that I have drawn:)

we will then continue to reveal what a load of pure and utter shite other "so called" traders use:p

looks like to me that they would do better at compiling rap music:D

#18     Sep 22, 2009
  9. Mach4-1

Mach4-1

Status: Order still working and will continue to work until filled - as that is how I am trading at the moment - i will expand on this later for those of u who want to see that in order to trade u do not have to watch the market all of the time - but u must be prepared to lose, otherwise u will not win:)

this trade took all of 5 mins to look up and place the bet - it will do one of 2 things:eek:

[​IMG]

#19     Sep 22, 2009
  10. Mach4-1

Mach4-1

what in the name of sweet luvin fuk is that:eek:

i was only joking when i mentioned rap music..bu after seeing this graphic equalizer i am thinking otherwise:D

[​IMG]

who in the name of fuk showed you how to hit a few keys on a keyboard..as it is as clear as day as that is all u can do

if u have a website to sell this shite to mr and mrs gullible..then i think i need to wake a few people up to reality and show them how to trade that very complicated chart i posted:D

traders me arse..more like cowboys:D

#20     Sep 22, 2009