M&N Trading

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by jasonbraswell, Jan 19, 2005.

1. Anyone work for this firm or have any experience with it?

Thanks for your time.

2. If it is the same one I know, everyone in the office pretty much just trades spreads in the US fixed income products. However I don't know about success rate of their traders, training program, ect.

3. newgrad05

newgrad05

is this strategy very lucrative?

4. Nutzo

Nutzo

Do they have a website? I did a web search for them and only came up with M&N Capital Group. How did you hear about them?

5. newgrad05

newgrad05

No website... they listed a position on an employment website about a month ago though...

6. LAUGH OUT LOUD. SCAM COMPANY LOOKING FOR NAIVE PEOPLE TO STEAL THEIR MONEY AND FLEE THE COUNTRY. Be careful. Only go with companies that are well known.

7. I have heard good reports about them. Newport Beach, CA operation.

8. CBOT404

CBOT404

They are legit... part of Advantage

9. jimmast

jimmast

Even though this thread is a bit old, I would like to set the record straight lest anyone come across this thread while doing a google search as I did.

M&N Trading, LLC is not a "Scam" company as mentioned below but actually a proprietary firm located in Chicago, Newport Beach, and Austin. We trade U.S.treasury yield curve futures, government securities, Eurodollars, German yield curve, and very soon Grains and Oil.

We have been in business as a proprietary trading firm teaching people how to trade since 1998, longer than many of our "competitors". We operated in the pits in Chicago before there was an electronic market and successfully transitioned to the screens in 2001. 98% of all our execution is done via computer.

Jim Masterson

10. alex104

alex104

a senoir trader at my firm was trained by them and hes pretty good traded at newport beach said the guy that trained him is awesome but had some speed issues there before

#10     May 16, 2006