M N C S

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by max401, May 5, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oh my... do tell, Mr. 19 Year Old Wannabe.

#11     May 6, 2006
  2. MDTL still looking like a good short squeeze on small float. The CEO is coming out with some solid plans to get rid of the shorts and naked shorts.

MNCS is an interesting otcbb. That has virtually no pullback and is pushed by Liam Gallagher of Oasis is unnerving.

#12     May 9, 2006
  3. I'll bite. What are you talking about?

#13     May 9, 2006
  4. oops. I don't know why, but I was thinking MNCS was the symbol for Manchester United which is a pro soccer team. Also, I think the Gallaghers of the band Oasis are fans of Manchester City which is a rival club. Nothing like having a roving band of soccer hooligans in your stock!

#14     May 9, 2006

5. Don't mean to bash your stock but it has become quite apparent to me that the CEO's who focus on the shorts instead of running a good company inevitably end up getting the shit kicked out of them, refer to the "OSTK ceo" thread where idiots, like patrick byrnes, get killed on "illegal short sellers", and mysteriously negate to mention anything about the fact that their company constantly misses earnings by huge amounts.

#15     May 9, 2006
  6. I don't think MNCS is a symbol for the UK football team:

http://www.google.com/search?num=10...dr=all&q=MNCS+"manchester+united"&btnG=Search

#16     May 9, 2006
  7. I've taken my almost 5 points in MDTL. The lack of volume scares me.

#17     May 10, 2006
  8. Its in a hot sector. Just got hit with a minor downgrade from buy to accumulate and its up for the day so far. The canslim crowd would say it's forming a cup/base. IBD rates 99 on technicals, but only 30 on fundamentals. Lack of profits don't seem top bother its performance.

#18     May 10, 2006
  9. I`m not British, but this made me spit coffee(not tea) out all over my keyboard! :D

#19     May 10, 2006
  10. Yeah, nothing seems to damage this stock which is bullish. It is reg SHO with a big chunk of the float already shorted. The float is small. The CEO is a circus side show act criss- crossing the globe, and there is a sizeable institutional and insider ownership of this small cap stock.

I like to trade event driven stocks with good fundamentals. I don't see any significant developments in this stock on the short- term horizon. Also, this stock is highly speculative and its product is not on the market yet. There has not been a third party review of the product. Wicked intraday pullbacks scare the heck out of me. Also, breakouts on marginally higher volume scare me. Hence, I'm out of this stock for the time being. Maybe it doubles in the next month, but I would prefer to sleep calmly every now and then.

The morning pullbacks would have been good daytrades for those that would go contra.

There are events on the horizon that can propel this stock forward like a short squeeze, distribution deals with big retailers, a cellscan ipo spinoff, etc.

Who knows, I might trade it again when its at $60... or $6. When it comes down to it, this stock is all just individual perception right now. Reminds me of EONC which I recently traded. EONC rewarded traders and has singed many investors recently.

#20     May 11, 2006
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.