M N C S

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by max401, May 5, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'm making an official tout of mncs an otc former pos that seems to have possibilities. Lock & Load (but do the dd, it's highly speculative). BTW, the chart is pretty wild.

SupermanTrades likes this.
  2. Pretty wild chart:

3. Manchester United is a good team :D

But this stock is far tooooooooooo illiquid.

Nice uptrend though.

4. No question, only 60K daily average, although it did 229K today.

5. Are you long in this stock?

6. I think that's fairly obvious.

7. Sorry, I don't take things for granted :cool:

So you are pumping the stock, got it.

8. Are you implying I have bought in and am now promoting it so the "suckers" on ET will, hopefully, buy it so I can then escape with a profit? Such as is described by the SEC?

"Pump and Dump Schemes

"Pump and dump" schemes, also known as "hype and dump manipulation," involve the touting of a company's stock (typically microcap companies) through false and misleading statements to the marketplace. After pumping the stock, fraudsters make huge profits by selling their cheap stock into the market.

Pump and dump schemes often occur on the Internet where it is common to see messages posted that urge readers to buy a stock quickly or to sell before the price goes down, or a telemarketer will call using the same sort of pitch. Often the promoters will claim to have "inside" information about an impending development or to use an "infallible" combination of economic and stock market data to pick stocks. In reality, they may be company insiders or paid promoters who stand to gain by selling their shares after the stock price is "pumped" up by the buying frenzy they create. Once these fraudsters "dump" their shares and stop hyping the stock, the price typically falls, and investors lose their money. "

9. Got it.... chill, go outside and get some fresh air :D

10. In the realm of small cap pump and dumps, check out MDTL

#10     May 6, 2006
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.