Lynx trading, Montreal

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by heiasafari, Apr 7, 2010.

1. @ MontrealRob, tone down the level of shilling will you :D

I met some ex-traders from Lynx who were not happy with the place. So make what you want from it.

I work at GMM and haven't had a single issue with these guys.

I also know some traders who literally trade for 30min/day and then call it a day....not a peep of pressure to keep on churning has ever been echoed!

#11     Oct 23, 2010
  2. @ MontrealRob, tone down the level of shilling will you :D

I met some ex-traders from Lynx who were not happy with the place. So make what you want from it.

I work at GMM and haven't had a single issue with these guys.

I also know some traders who literally trade for 30min/day and then call it a day....not a peep of pressure to keep on churning has ever been echoed!

#12     Oct 23, 2010
  3. @ amsterdam
    good for the guys you know
    i am only telling of my experience

#13     Oct 23, 2010
  4. jo0477

jo0477

MontrealRob, not much doubt you`re schilling but I have heard some pretty good things concerning Lynx. I plan on speaking with a recruiter in the near future but I`d like to have clarification on the deposit and such so I know what to expect. Any info from anyone appreciated. Experiences, systems, commissions, BP... the usual stuff.

#14     Nov 6, 2010
  5. i recently quit lynx trading and have some info everyone should know before joining this firm, please pm for details

#15     Nov 6, 2010
  6. cstfx

cstfx

Why not share it with the board? You were so eager to sing their praises when you were there so why not detail the downside. It's only fair.

#16     Nov 6, 2010
  7. well i was told by the admin of the site that i cannot post any accusation on the site.

#17     Nov 6, 2010
  8. and yes i was promoting lynx as an employee as they do give their employess benefits (lower commision) if they drive new clients to the firm. i disclosed this with anyone i ever sent to them.
    i wish to be clear though that i would not suggest them to anyone anymore.
    thanks

#18     Nov 6, 2010