Lynx trading, Montreal

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by heiasafari, Apr 7, 2010.

1. Anyone got some info or insight on this firm? They are being aggressive in posting "traders wanted" ads these days...

2. exaltedangel09

exaltedangel09 Guest

Never heard of them.
    Who are they?
    Where are they located

3. I've worked with the two guys running this office. Pretty honest and dedicate to grow their business.

IMO, you could trust them...

4. talked to them before. sound like an honest person but their fee is on a per trade basis. if you trade big size per ticket maybe good.

5. Hey I work now at lynx trading and have been there for 2 months. So far everything has been great. It is a smaller firm which is only a few years old and is only now starting to attract more traders. So far they are a lot better then the only other place I ever worked in Montreal, Golden Market Management. At lynx I get 80% profit compared to 65% at Golden, I get 30 times my deposit (vs 20 at Golden), my daily stop limit is 5 times as high (1000$ vs 200$ at Golden), and best of all there is no pressure. At Golden I swear by God I would make 500$ in a day and I would get 2 emails from the managers telling me I am not trading enough volume I have to change. They push you around because they are full of themselves I think. The managers do not even make any trades and they would constantly be telling me I was not trading properly even when I made money. I would increase my volume and get bumped out of my positions because of the low daily stop loss they have. It was frustrating to say the least. Also I was promised overnights at Golden and only found out when I did not close a position that what they meant was only after a long time with them would I be allowed overnights. This was not how they presented it in the job interview and it caused me to lose about 400$ the day I had to close a position overnight on a low volume stock I thought I could hold. Anyways I suggest Lynxtrading to anyone, like someone said they are really easy they have a minimum deposit of 1000 dollars and they should give you 30 x on whatever you leave them. I am no expert but I do know that Lynxtrading rips Golden Market Management.

6. zigzag

zigzag

How is the commission at Lynx? Do they charge about the same amount as GMM?

7. I read per trade commission, but how much ?

8. commission I got was $.0005 per share with a minimum 10 cents per trade

9. email me or pm me for more info

#10     Sep 24, 2010