Lynx Captial Partners

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by NYJJT, Sep 6, 2005.

1. NYJJT

NYJJT

What do people know about getting starting at Lynx?

How long before you start making real money?

Is there a stipend/salary during training?

What's the best way to go about training?

2. Its funny not one person responds to a Lynx post for info. whats all the secrecy about? How is their training? Is there training? How about their rates and capital and sub LLC structure?

3. OK.
    I spent about 3 years there. Never had problems withdrawing my deposit, the one year rules apply.
    At that time the owners Lio and Eddie treated me fair.
    The training can teach you how not to loose a lot and what not to do but nobody can teach you how to make money.
    I do not trade stocks anymore, so I do not know how things are at Lynx at present.
    Good luck. :)

4. Thanks. That was helpful.

5. You have a funny definition of "fair".

The rep on the street about that place pretty much hints to stay away. Unless your biggest concern is trading in a pretty office.

6. I Traded ther and left there rates are high they claim to give great training when its just looking at a couple of stupid charts the only one making good money there are the head trader/ manager of the firms and Eddie and Leon with his 7 BMW and flatscreens in his bathroom I dont see any of his traders living like that im at a great firm now were i get low commission and 100 percent payout and yes there office in Lexington is real pretty if thats whats important to you go for it