Lynx Capital

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by Warrior4g, Mar 15, 2008.

1. hydro is pretty sharp... i wouldn't fade his advice here. now when it comes to global warming... oh nm...:eek:

#11     Mar 19, 2008
  2. In&Out

In&Out

Hudroblund, u sure know what you are talking about regarding Lynx! Couldn't have said it better myself....Yeah, that office on 57th and Lex is decent....

#12     Mar 19, 2008
  3. Eddie is an excellent salesman, he can sell you a used piece of crap car and make you think that you are buying a brand new Benz. I consider myself a pretty sharp guy and I still fell for his BS for almost a year. But at the end of it all, actions speak louder than words.

Bottom line, my advice, stay away from that office, whether you are new or experienced.

#13     Mar 20, 2008
  4. cubical

cubical

I would not recommend Lynx.

#14     Mar 19, 2009
  5. 5,000 initial contribution

#15     Mar 20, 2009
  6. cubical

cubical

honestly fees mean nothing. its all about the training and mentorship. I would not go to a place where you have to put money down. One reason is because if you have to put money down they don't really care if you get good or not, they just want you to trade shares so they rake in commission. For another, you will be constantly be checking your P&L and you will be trading according to how far you are away from your limit or whatever. You dont want to be thinking about that during trades. So look for a place with NO deposit or desk fees. It doesn't matter the payout or the commissions. You want the firm to WANT you to succeed.

#16     Mar 20, 2009
  7. Eddie? 57th/Lex office 10th FL? that used to be Assent. so Eddie opened up Lynx in the old Assent office? Eddie is a shrewd businessman.........stay away from this guy.

#17     Mar 20, 2009
  8. cubical

cubical

Sorry I do not. I have not looked in a while. Just keep what I said in mind. your odds will go from 10% chance to make it to a 30 or 40% chance in my opinion. of course it matters how intense the training or mentorship.

#18     Mar 20, 2009