Lurkers Thread Only - Over 100 posts - Do Not Look

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Intrinsic, Jan 24, 2004.

1. Lurkers Thread Only

If you are a lurker & have less than 100 posts here's your chance to let us know you are out there. Just say hi or whatever.

Like myself I am mainly a lurker & visit this board about everyday. I was just curious as to who is the oldest registered active lurker on this board.

P.S. I know I may not get a good response in the chit chat forum, because I try not to waste to much time reading this forum, but this is where this post belongs.

2. MrX

MrX

I always wondered if someone would say hey you have 31 posts in 2 and a half years thanks for contributing :eek: The thing is that I feel that unless I have something of value to add I don't bother. I visit this site pretty much everyday with the surf report a must visit as well as most of the journals. I think this site is a great tool for getting various questions answered and I try to help if I can but like I said if I don't have anything of value to add I just read on.

Maybe I'll show up at hooters and meet all those Chicago traders since I'm in the burbs. Would be interesting to put some faces to the members.

Good trading to all.
    MrX

3. It's quality not quantity. I trade the e-minis, have been using NexTrend for 3 years now, subscribing only to CME and did not know that the mini DOW was also available at no extra cost (not that I trade them) till your post. Thanks and keep on lurking/posting.

PS. Intrinsic, sorry for looking and posting.

4. Satan

Satan

hi :)