Lundy's Pictures and Videos

Discussion in 'Journals' started by lundy, Mar 6, 2009.

1. lundy

lundy

I intend to post pictures and videos of my trading at the end of each day. I will be open to constructive criticism of my entries and exits.

I also plan on coaching people. If you are interested, pm me.

You can watch the video of my trading live during the trading day as well for free.

I don't intend to discuss my PNL results here. I only intend to discuss my entries and exits.

I expect skeptics but I may or may not reply. Just look at the pictures, watch the videos, or watch it live during trading day, and give your comments, suggestions, criticisms, and questions. I will try to answer all.

As some of you may know, I have been around a long time. I have had failures, big and small. I have had successes, big and small. I have traded large size and small size. I have quit and started again.

But success comes from the will to succeed (as well as other aspects)

This will be like a blog, that I will also mirror on my website, but here active participation is appreciated.

2. 7rader

7rader

this sounds awesome, im looking forward to it, hopefully i can even pick up a few new things too:D

gl

3. geez

geez

me too, should be a great thread...good luck lundy!

4. nkhoi

nkhoi

prediction: this thread will last about a page and a half.

5. lundy

lundy

not sure why the moderators killed my "watch me trade live" thread, maybe it was because I linked to my own website as well.

anyway, here is the realtime video feed, it's completely free. You need a stickam account to chat tho

<embed src="http://player.stickam.com/stickamPlayer/177265680-8669300" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="340" height="290" scale="noscale" allowScriptAccess="always" allowFullScreen="true"></embed>

6. Lundy ...you still on Oahu?

Good trading man....hope you do well.

7. volente_00

volente_00

Lundy, are you the one who posted about a large blow up a few years ago ? I think you were trading opm ? Or am I confusing you with another poster ?

8. MAESTRO

MAESTRO

This is a great effort! Thank you. Very entertaining!

9. Dustin

Dustin

Yeah that was him, then he quit trading in '06, then was trying to make a living playing poker last year...

...and is now teaching people to trade lol.

10. MAESTRO

MAESTRO

Still entertaining though. A lot of newbs could listen to him with a great usefulness. The guy does not present anything earth shuttering but listening to him might help a beginner. The technology that he uses is also very useful. Real time charts and comments are the must in an educational trading room. I think we should support his effort as a lot of people might pick little golden nuggets and become better traders. His use of tight stops is very useful for somebody who is trying to develop his/her trading discipline. I always support educators.

#10     Mar 9, 2009