Lunch we me @ IN & OUT!

Discussion in 'Trading' started by mschey, Jun 24, 2006.

1. Ewwwwwwww! Hate to have to go to the john after eating ...

:D :D :D

Man this thread is taking me back.

Fatburgers, In&Out, hell, even Jack-in-the-Box is better than what you can catch in NYC!
    :)

#51     Jun 26, 2006
  2. TGregg

TGregg

We've got one within driving distance. Decent french fries and burgers, but not extraordinary IMO. I do like that you can get those crispy thin onion things on your burger. And they have free peanuts.

But they haven't been open at this location long. Seems like a grille needs to be used for a while before it's broken in. My favorite burgers usually come from taverns.

#52     Jun 26, 2006
  3. AC3

AC3

A 3x3 with Extra Grilled ........
    Animal Fries ..........
    and a Large Neopolitan.....

This insures I spend the next week in the gym but its so worth it......

My In-N-Out stop, Baldwin Park just off the 10 on the way to Vegas ..... just about comatose for the duration of the ride but only way to go ........

#53     Jun 26, 2006
  4. Harry's NYC.

the filet is a killer, + 2 captains, under $70 :D

#54     Jun 26, 2006
  5. zxcv1fu

zxcv1fu

#55     Jun 26, 2006
  6. #56     Jun 26, 2006
  7. Banjo

Banjo

#57     Jun 26, 2006
  8. For you NYC and north Jersey guys...

Big Nick's Burger Joint

http://bignicksnyc.com/page/o5q6/Home_Page.html

Dingy little dive....the walls are covered with thousands of autographed headshot photos from everyone and anyone who ever stepped foot in front of a camera or put on a sports uniform in the last 50+ years.

Cheeseburger medium, well done french fries w/ melted mozzarella and side of gravy (it's a NY/NJ thing :) ) and a large chocolate shake. Damn...haven't been there in years. :mad:

#58     Jun 26, 2006
  9. "In & Out".............that`s my first stop out of the airport in Vegas.......can`t pass up on one of those bad boys.:D

#59     Jun 26, 2006
  10. Don't make me start another poll.

Here's an observation. First you were selling countless "rare" copies of a bootleg PTJ tape, then you were selling various books, and now you're selling your time at a lunch counter. Soon, I expect to see you ambling down the street with a sandwich board sign: "Will trade for carbs."

#60     Jun 26, 2006