Lunch we me @ IN & OUT!

Discussion in 'Trading' started by mschey, Jun 24, 2006.

1. ahem... in the sub $50 or less no Kobe territory...

STEAK AND SHAKE... remember it. They are a chain mostly in the southeast I think.
    Winsteads... unfortunately it is only to be found in KC, MO and must battle head to head with Arthur Bryant's BBQ for my gastronomic attention.
    Hut's in Austin, TX.
    Hardee's and their Thickburgers

#21     Jun 24, 2006
  2. One thing I miss is a good In & Out Burger when I get the In & Out urge...(as kids we used to alter the bumber stickers)

Has anybody ever read the inside lip of the bottom of their soft drink cups?

Michael B.

#22     Jun 24, 2006
  3. a double-double has nothing on omaha steaks grilled to perfection medium-well.

RoughTrader

#23     Jun 24, 2006
  4. Either that, or a nice sit-down meal at Morton's Steakhouse of Chicago in downtown San Francisco.

RoughTrader

#24     Jun 24, 2006
  5. Just in case for the W. Coasters...

Hardee's = Carl's Jr.

They're OK... better than McDonalds or the King... Still very very mediocre burger...

How much Mid-East (Lake Coast, in our terms but not used largely) or East Coast guys talk about how they have a few good burgers... they won't out rank LA.

Period.

The rest of the country should shut up and accept this fact.

Bwahahahahahahaha!!!!

In terms of steak, Chicago has some solid places... in general terms... you can get good steaks like, Gene Georghetti, Fulton's, Capital Grill, Ruth Chris, Gibsons, and etc...

But my personal favorite was Houstons by Manhattan Beach... It was inside the corner of a mall on Sepulveda... Haven't seen another good steak house in LA, though....

We're talking about BURGERS!!!!

#25     Jun 25, 2006
  6. Best burgers, takeout:

InNout
    Chicago -- Portillos, Superdawg

There are ZERO edible burgers in the entire Eastern seaboard, nada... so please, give it a rest. LA? Worse still... completely inedible if you exclude I/O. I've eaten better dog.

#26     Jun 25, 2006
  7. Fast food is poor people food.

#27     Jun 25, 2006
  8. I'd imagine Ganesh would be pretty ticked-off if you dined at In&Out.

#28     Jun 25, 2006
  9. rcj

rcj

Creature Burger ...

#29     Jun 25, 2006
  10. rcj

rcj

#30     Jun 25, 2006