Lunch we me @ IN & OUT!

Discussion in 'Trading' started by mschey, Jun 24, 2006.

1. I have a nice Chilean Sea Bass fillet marinading for dinner, but all this talk of burgers and red meat has made my mind wander.

If the weather wasnt so shitty right now in New York, I'd seriously consider heading into the city for a burger.

#11     Jun 24, 2006
  2. chud

chud

I'll buy your meal at In-n-out Mschey. That's as much as I can bid on my unsuccessful trader budget.

#12     Jun 24, 2006
  3. mizer

mizer

If anyone in the NYC area would like treat me to my choice of any 2-3 items from wendys 99 cent menu.....I would be willing to inform them what not to do when they first start out in the trading world :p

#13     Jun 24, 2006
  4. You've got a deal...I trade stocks, and futures. Send me a PM and we can set things up.

#14     Jun 24, 2006
  5. In&Out is good... I used to goto the one by LAX on Sepulveda alot, but I personally like Fat Burger better in terms of W. Coast franchise...

LA being the Burger Capital of the World, I've been to most of what was said to be the best burger joints in the city. After all I've been through, the best burger in LA, is "The Shack" in Playa Del Rey...

I've been to Burger joints in Chicago and NYC but nothing compares to the quality and "tastiness" of LA burgers. (Italian Beef and Steak Sandwich = Chicago (I've went to Philly but Chicago is better), Pizza = NYC)

But in terms of late night burgers after a few round of drinks, I still enjoy Tommy's Burger and Sourdough Jack from Jack In the Box(Seasoned Curly Fries w/ it).....

I haven't been back to LA for like 5 years... things may have changed and there may be better local joint around. (Seriously, local joints have the best "fast food")

#15     Jun 24, 2006
  6. Vienna

Vienna

One day try the burger at DB Bistro in New York. Expensive- yes- but an amazing concoction by a french chef (Daniel Bouloud), suffused with foie gras, brisket and I don't know what. Costs about 30 dollars I think, but is actually worth it I think, had one last week.

#16     Jun 24, 2006
  7. wow, is this market so hard that desperate traders on ET are charging other unsuspecting members $200 to have lunch? $200 is a quick scalp trade, yet you will have lunch for an hour and explain your strategy to someone.....must not be that good if you are willing to give up what you know for only $200....

#17     Jun 24, 2006
  8. nitro

nitro

I swear to God to you I wouldn't do it for $100,000, as I feel that is what I would be taking away from my PnL per year if I disclosed how I traded and diluted my strategy and tactics unnecessarily.

nitro

#18     Jun 24, 2006
  9. :D :D :D

But you would think about it for a nice Mr. Beef Steak Sandwich... wouldn't you...

:D :D :D

#19     Jun 24, 2006
  10. nitro

nitro

Geeesys, you really know how to torture a guy ...I almost caved in... :D

nitro

#20     Jun 24, 2006