Lunch-time Rally

Discussion in 'Trading' started by abishiai, Sep 2, 2003.

1. It seems to me that from time to time there is a really powerful move within the first 15-20 minutes of the lunch-time (12:00 - 13:00). Ordinarily this is a really quiet time, then about once a week there is this big move.

Has anyone else noticed this? Any ideas as to what might account for it?

Cheer,

kp

2. Getting the mornings remaining orders done before heading out for a couple martinis....................:)

3. Yeah, and I always tell guys that they will see this just enuff to sucker them in to trading the lunch period every day, only to get chopped to death.

Lunch is for lunch.

:)

4. Intraday cycles and interday cycles give about 2-3 signals between 12-13:00est every week. I would not trade all of them but they are definitely there .
    Walter

5. Walther, then you had this one. Congrats once again on a job well done.

6. Thanks Bud,
    Actually I am usually done by noon . If you trade indexes today look for a reversal around 14:00est , CCI divergence on 2 min should do as an indicator of a direction. If you want a free next day TT for one week email or pm me.
    Walter

7. That should be easy 100.00 $.
    Walter

8. Out about now at another CCI divergence.
    Walter

9. If I have strong signal between 12:00 and 13:00 est I will post it here. If this is objectionable to someone, let me know.
    Walter

10. I'm sure some of the folks know a bit about you and so forth, but I'm clueless. Please introduce yourself so we can have know a bit of context for your calls.

I'll be eagerly watching to see what you can make from lunch.

Cheer,

kp

#10     Sep 2, 2003