Lunch Hour Drop like Yesterday???

Discussion in 'Trading' started by saxon22, Mar 14, 2007.

1. Lunch hour is coming up. Will the big boys push the ES down again just like yesterday??? Me thinks so very much!

2. S2007S

S2007S

maybe, these markets can hardly find a direction, there is a bit more volatility today than monday before the big drop. If the markt weakens and drops below 12,000 you will see a hard sell off.

3. no they won't

More likely we will see an uptrend

4. I'd love to see that...however I think 12k will be like a concrete floor of support, it may take a few hits before it breaks...

5. I can almost feel it. Give it another 10 minutes and it will drop like iron balls.

6. Let's all click our heels together three times and say "there's no direction but up"

7. Strk/stock in all seriousness, why do you even bother posting here? You obviously have no real experience. Please give some rational thought into why the mkt should turn higher here. The mkt has turned, will it rally again? Sure it will, but not from here. 1325-1334 should provide the support needed to build a bottom. Until then, sell the bounces. Please tell me where i'm wrong.

8. [​IMG]

9. What did I tell you guys. Just made $600!!!!:D :D :D

10. Made enough money shorting any and all bounces this morning and I've got nothing better to do than this.

#10     Mar 14, 2007