Lum

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by ggoyal, Sep 7, 2007.

1. ggoyal

ggoyal

i dont know. it is pretty scary to get in now. it has had its run up. im staying away fromt this one till it comes back to 2ish.

#11     Oct 4, 2007
  2. I left a couple k on the table by selling a little too early this morning. I'm over it.

She went strong into the close above 2.90. I know I would of cashed out before the bell at some point. It was a somewhat nice controlled steady rise after the first 15 minutes of trading.

I am staying far away. I would not have held overnight again. You could wake up to news and this puppy would be at 1.30 again. Trade is done over and out.

I'll revisit it on a pullback if it happens.

You see your CRDC today. You play that agin?

LOCM is primed for a run soon. Keep an eye on it. Pullback on small volume today. Look at it again. It's good for another run or wait till 5.50 if it comes again

#12     Oct 4, 2007
  3. ggoyal

ggoyal

this is annoying. I did not get in LUM at @ 2 nor thinking it might to 1.60isj and then i will buy. it didn't. getting in now would be a mistake. it might run up more, but it's not favorable.

even crdc, just shot up in the end for no reason. will wait for it come down.

even locm, will wait till 5.70.

hoku is another which looks like might be a buy now.

#13     Oct 4, 2007
  4. Just hit $3 pre-market. Think I'm gonna puke. Looks like everything will rally today across the board mostly.

#14     Oct 5, 2007
  5. ElCubano

ElCubano

pump..i hear you...i was looking at this for a gamble at .59-.60 ...i made a little on NEW and then took a stab at AHM and that turned out horrible...so i decided no mas...look at her now...

#15     Oct 5, 2007
  6. I know you have to be careful with these. Could go either way. I just don't get greedy but sometimes it pays off. It could of gapped down but this POS just steadily climbs. No chance in hell I would of held overnight anyway.

#16     Oct 5, 2007