Lululemon IPO

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by Sikhinvestor, Jul 24, 2007.

1. The sharks are out indeed! I will gladly take your good advice. Hope you will forgive me when I rub your nose in it in a few months when the stock hits new highs after earnings! :D

#31     Jul 30, 2007
  2. There is a lululemon in berkeley where I live. They store occupies a fairly large area but it always seems empty. There are only a few shoppers if any, and I never see anyone leave the store with purchased goods. I don't see how it can survive in Ameirca.

#32     Jul 30, 2007
  3. Here's the deal. For women it is difficult to find comfortable clothes that are feminine. Either they are comfortable and look too masculine or they are feminine and are uncomfortable. These Lululemon clothes are both comfortable and feminine. You can't find that ANYWHERE.

I'm not sure what is going on at the Berkeley store, but I will certainly stop by to see it the next time I'm in the area.

#33     Jul 30, 2007
  4. I hope you do rub my nose in it sophie!! nice fill. already up a buck. i would love the stock to make a crox. I would own it in canada. just me though. I am a bear on generally accepted american procedures.

#34     Jul 30, 2007
  5. The university I go to is filled with these clothes. For whatever reason ppl want to buy them at almost any price - people will work there for minimum wage just to get the discount. There's even some guys around here that started buying their mens stuff.

ALL IN LULULEMON

#35     Jul 30, 2007