Lufthansa / Airplane shares

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by germantrader999, Jan 16, 2020.

1. Hello everybody,
    I have bought Lufthansa shares. I think it is really good valued at the moment.
    I have created a qucik video on that:

https://youtu.be/4GiFpfv2lKo

What are your thoughts on Lufthansa and airplane shares in total? Which one ist the best at the moment?
    Thanks a lot.

Last edited: Jan 16, 2020
  2. Sig

Sig

As Richard Branson said, the best way to become a millionaire is to start out a billionaire and launch an airline.

fan27 and germantrader999 like this.
  3. iron33

iron33

Bombardier just fell 30% today...

4. Amun Ra

Amun Ra

Down over 5% this morning.

5. iron33

iron33

Down again. I agree that Lufthansa has great value.

6. Amun Ra

Amun Ra

Down 12% since your first post. 10 days ago. I expect it to hit $11 soon.

7. vanzandt

vanzandt

Yeah but he got 84 hits on his YouTube vid with one post here. :rolleyes:

But to the OP if you're still here... I agree, it looks like a good value down here (at first glance at least).

They own Eurowings and SWISS too I believe. I know they have a catering operation. And freight.

... 5.6% dividend. PE's pretty low, even for an airline. At least in the current market.

Its a good long term hold, they're not going away.
    Sell the calls until this flu bug passes.

germantrader999 likes this.
  8. You are right. Lufthansa has lost 10 % since my post. Was travelling since then. With Lufthansa for sure. I will buy some shares. Thanks for the replies.

9. Hi there, ha. I know what you mean. Making YouTube videos is just my hobby. The reason why I post abroad is that the stock market culture in Germany is horrible. I want to figure out how other people invest and what there thoughts are on German stocks. I will definitely buy some more shares. Have a great day. :)