Ludwig Von Mises

Discussion in 'Politics' started by RCG Trader, Oct 3, 2012.

1. Thank you for saving me the work. I am someone who, if I am going to write a major paper will not do it for some internet hacks, bottom line.

I make my thesis statement, and if someone believes it is wrong, fine. But down here, I doubt there are ten people, especially on the right who have seen a single day past their frosh year in college.

I think you have some university behind you. The rednecks from Dixie, I have every one of them on ignore. It is just not worth the trouble. This forum is about the exchange of ideas. They don't have any outside of what Rush or Drudge feeds them.

#51     Oct 4, 2012
  2. I am a SOCIAL liberal. The GOP has made this a SOCIAL fight. How many times do I have to say this???

#52     Oct 4, 2012
  3. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

I have a Masters Degree and an MBA. But what guides me is my life experience, not my education. I have met some pretty sharp folks who haven't had a day of school past high school, and some raving idiots who have a PhD.

#53     Oct 4, 2012
  4. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

In RCG's defense, he has brought of fiscally conservative comments before - not always, but this isn't the first time he has posed questions to monetary or fiscal policy.

#54     Oct 4, 2012
  5. pspr

pspr

Have I told you that you are an idiot lately? Since you know nothing but pretend you know all, I reiterate my statement, 'You are an idiot, RCG.'

You know nothing about the education of the other users here. Most of us are probably much better educated than your 2 or 4 year nursy certificate.

#55     Oct 4, 2012
  6. wjk

wjk

It wouldn't bother me one bit if more liberals were fiscally conservative. I feel the same way about moderates and some so-called conservatives, too. Something about power makes them ALL want to spend OUR money with reckless abandon.

And the fed? You summed it up nicely the other day. My opinion is that he is in the reckless camp at this point.

#56     Oct 4, 2012
  7. If the GOP had cast aside the evangelicals and other weird people, Mittens could stop running ads. No joke. People are militarized behind the GOP's social issues.

#57     Oct 4, 2012
  8. You are totally wrong. As we went over before the GOP, as conservatives, simply try to maintain the status quo. There is really nothing new on the social front as far as their positions are concerned. Just answer me this: Do you think social issues are more important than the fiscal issues in this country? I have to assume you DON'T considering your OP of this thread, but I would like to hear it from you, also I would like to know how you can support obama given his record on the economy?

#58     Oct 4, 2012
  9. Mitt came out yesterday. He is a moderate. Now, this completely changes the game. If the Massachusetts Mitt stays, and stands firm, then I have to do some thinking.

That is the best answer I can give you right now. My beef with the GOP was ALWAYS social. We agree on the fiscal issues.

#59     Oct 4, 2012
  10. pspr

pspr

You mean AA. Go ahead and admit it. We all already know that is your primary desire in government.

#60     Oct 4, 2012