Ludwig Von Mises

Discussion in 'Politics' started by RCG Trader, Oct 3, 2012.

1. the only way that happens is if austerity republicans gain power.

#21     Oct 3, 2012
  2. Fair enough. But, are you talking "prepper" crash like build a bunker, or simply move out of the city into rural farm districts?

#22     Oct 3, 2012
  3. The Farmers know we are coming. Farm land here in the Heartland is currently going for 15000 an acre. Think about that for a moment.

#23     Oct 3, 2012
  4. One, and I mean ONE global event, or one gaffe by Obama and we get that austerity. This race is tight. Very very tight.

#24     Oct 3, 2012
  5. I think social media has accelerated the traditional timeline. Years become days, Imo;.

#25     Oct 3, 2012
  6. wow dude you are all over the map.. schizo posting. You continue to support obama and his actions but you think they will bring down the economy, do I have this right?

You say you left the GOP because of the tea party 'took over' lol, but their positions are exactly what is needed to right the ship. Why are you always in contradiction with yourself?

#26     Oct 3, 2012
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

It's RCG's bizarro world.

#27     Oct 3, 2012
  8. Max E.

Max E.

Not too long ago he was posting about how he was joining the tea party and how it had nothing to do with race, and how he has yet to come across racism in his life time, now all of a sudden, he is an Obama supporter, and he tries to paint everyone who disagrees with him politically as a racist.

#28     Oct 3, 2012
  9. pspr

pspr

I'm sorry guys. I'll take the blame for turning RCG into a doomsday prophet. My occasional post about the Obama apocalypse and the December 21 Mayan calendar end day has gone to his head.

I take full responsibility for turning this child into a mindless zombie. :D

P.S. He has put me on ignore so there isn't much chance I'll influence him further. After a few months goes by and the civil war doesn't happen he will forget all about it. This assumes he breaks his word and is still posting here.

#29     Oct 3, 2012
  10. Since I've proven myself a superior adversary and embarrassed you beyond your tolerance you've had me on ignore.

:D

#30     Oct 3, 2012