Lucrum for President?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by shortie, Jun 14, 2011.

Lucrum for President?

1. Yes

11 vote(s)
    64.7%
  2. No

6 vote(s)
    35.3%
  1. Practical, pragmatic and realistic are three values that will not let you or anyone get elected on the right and I can't see you running as a democrat.
    To get elected by the right remember the catch phrases, family values, principles, love it or leave it, drill baby drill. There's a bunch more corny sayings but you got to learn them before you can go on fox.
    Surprising your answers on this thread are practical and pragmatic and you have been getting funnier the last few months. Are you turning moderate or dare I say liberal on us. And when I say liberal I mean practical, pragmatic and realistic and having an open mind. Way to go Lucrum,

#61     Jun 15, 2011
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

OR the left.
    Not as long as they're associated with liberalism.
    Come on, this is just more "all things right = bad all the time, all things left = good all the time". Which in no small part is why we can't get a unified citizenry organized to vote out the people responsible for virtually all of our problems.
    Thanks, I suppose I do occasionally have my moments.
    not according to this I'm not
    :( Just more of the same ole "all things/people right = bad all the time, all things/people left = good all the time". You could have "left" that part out.

#62     Jun 15, 2011
  3. BSAM

BSAM

It's because of my reeducation efforts. Lucrum is a project; a work in progress. I been sorta taking him under my wing, so to speak. He's making some self-discoveries and coming along nicely. You just gotta know how to work with him. I bet, in person, he is a really nice person. Though he'll never be as cool as me, with my influence, he can turn into a really cool dude.

(Expect a really harsh reply shortly. It's all part of the program.)

#63     Jun 15, 2011