Lucrum for President?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by shortie, Jun 14, 2011.

Lucrum for President?

1. Yes

11 vote(s)
    64.7%
  2. No

6 vote(s)
    35.3%
  1. BSAM

BSAM

Okay, so in Canada one can own an AR-15. Is this correct? Can a person own as many AR-15s as he wishes?

#41     Jun 15, 2011
  2. BSAM

BSAM

Ahhh...You're spinning like a top, Lukie. Show me which weapons are allowed in the constitution. That's why in my other post, I was showing you that more clarity is in order.

I'd suggest we run as "Independents". We'll be like Bush/Cheney. You can be the front man. That's okay with me unless we're starting a rock band; in which case you play the drums. But, this is politics. Like I said, you can be the front man, I'll do all the necessary thinking for you. You may have a chance with me as your VP.

#42     Jun 15, 2011
  3. Ricter

Ricter

The intent is to guarantee our freedom from government tyranny. If the government has tanks, then we need anti-tank missles.

#43     Jun 15, 2011
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

So how does, in YOUR opinion, needing more clarity equate to me not supporting the constitution?

How uncharacteristically logical of you. :)

#44     Jun 15, 2011
  5. BSAM

BSAM

Because you don't think I should own a shoulder fired missile launcher.

#45     Jun 15, 2011
  6. In Canada an AR-15 is classified as a restricted gun, so is subjected to tighter controls than non-restricted (most handguns, rifles). I am not sure how many one is legally entitled to own.

#46     Jun 15, 2011
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

Where did I say that?

#47     Jun 15, 2011
  8. Ricter

Ricter

Think so? Argumentum ad absurdum.

#48     Jun 15, 2011
  9. BSAM

BSAM

Spinning like a top, Lukie.

#49     Jun 15, 2011
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

You already said that.
    AND you just avoided another question to say it again.

I say I support the constitution, you tell me I said I don't.

I specifically say specific types of arms are not mentioned in the 2nd amendment, you then ask me to point out which weapons are allowed in the constitution.

You say I said you can't own that shoulder fired missile you pulled out of your ass, but I never said that.

I ask you to show where I said you can't own your shoulder fired missile, you ignore the question.

And now for the second time, the spin doctor himself, is accusing me of spinning.

If it's specifically allowed for in the constitution, I support it.
    If it's not, the president can't change or amend the constitution all by himself anyway. Making your whole discussion, considering the thread topic, rather moot.

Look BSAM, if you knocked on my door right now I'd invite you in and offer you a beer. You generally seem like a decent guy. If I'm not mistaken you and I actually have a quiet a bit in common when it comes to politics. But when it comes to firearms you are a raving fucking lunatic. You're right up there with Free Tinker Bell and his obsession with all things religious.

#50     Jun 15, 2011