Lucrum for President?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by shortie, Jun 14, 2011.

Lucrum for President?

1. Yes

11 vote(s)
    64.7%
  2. No

6 vote(s)
    35.3%
  1. BSAM

BSAM

Okay, then. Thank you for your honesty. If you can't support the constitution, I couldn't consider voting for you. Sorry to say this to an old ET friend, but it's true.

And, since you admit that you don't support the constitution, how is your philosophy any better than Obama's?

#31     Jun 15, 2011
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

WTF?

You'll have to show me where I said that so I'll know what you're talking about.

#32     Jun 15, 2011
  3. BSAM

BSAM

You are advocating that I not be able to own shoulder fired missile launchers. This is against the constitution.

(Here's a hint, Lukie. And this may make you want to strongly consider me for your VP. Afterall, balance in the White House will definitely be needed once you get elected.---The correct answer is that a citizen will be allowed to bear arms such as the magnum 357 and AR-15, but only in limited numbers. Citizens will not be allowed to own arms such as shoulder fired missile launchers. No need to thank me. I'm glad I could offer some solid thinking on this issue. You know I'm only here to help you Lukie. Sorta like taking you under my wing.)

So, now that I've cleared this up for you, which party will you be running under?

#33     Jun 15, 2011
  4. I was referring to owning them without these restrictions

"Full automatic weapons tend to be restricted to military and police organizations in most developed countries. To purchase an automatic weapon (or another restricted weapon or accessory, such as a suppressor for example) in the U.S., one must fill out an NFA Form 4 and submit it with $200 for the proper tax stamp. This must be approved by a local police department, and thereafter, one may procure the identified automatic weapon intended for purchase."

#34     Jun 15, 2011
  5. Its not non sense,you dont support constitution :(

#35     Jun 15, 2011
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

Actually what I said/asked is WHO IS advocating you be able to own shoulder fired missile launchers. Then I said I'd defend the constitution, if missile launchers are included in the constitution, as you say, then I'd support it. I'm no constitutional scholar but I think I'm correct in saying the types of arms are not specifically described in the second amendment. So as far as I'm concerned shoulder fired missile launchers, ICMB's and the like are not necesarily "allowed" for lack of a better word.

Tea Party or Independent.

#36     Jun 15, 2011
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

In that case I don't have a problem with them, or sound suppressors either for that matter.

#37     Jun 15, 2011
  8. Ricter

Ricter

On a side note, who was supposed to do the regulating in the, "well regulated militia" part?

#38     Jun 15, 2011
  9. Allowed to have rifles, handguns etc. but they must be registered and you must own a gun licence. I believe you are also required to notify police any time you take your handgun out of your house as well. Automatic weapons are banned.

The new Conservative government is planning to scrap the long-gun registry soon though. But you will still be required to register hand guns.

#39     Jun 15, 2011
  10. BSAM

BSAM

"The people". (individuals) You're not "free" unless you have personal control.

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

#40     Jun 15, 2011