Lucrum @ 11k+ posts eclipses bylosellhi

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by deadbroke, Apr 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. Figures! That you would bring up "banning" and elsewhere profess you don't want anyone banned. A surreptitious Hypocrite!

Still taking a break from trading the 3-min. chart?
    :D :D :D :D :D :D

#11     Apr 28, 2011
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

Where did I say that?

#12     Apr 28, 2011

3. A Japanese guy is at Los Angeles International Airport,
    waiting for his flight back home to Japan. While he's
    waiting, he goes to the currency exchange counter to change
    his remaining dollars.

Lucrum is the clerk at the counter.

He counts his money at the counter. "Wait a minute," he says
    to the Lucrum, "When I came here I got more dollars for my
    yen. What's going on here?"

"Fluctuations." says the deeply rednecked Lucrum.

The Japanese man stiffens. "Well! Fluck you Americans, too!"

#13     Apr 28, 2011
  4. My apologies for placing "Fluctuations" in bold type. I had to do it though because this is, well, ET and the IQ plateau of the oldtimer index led and championed by Lucrum, just keeps plummeting - currently at approx. IQ=60.

#14     Apr 28, 2011

5. Say what? You actually SAY something? :D :D :D

No moron, with you its like being with a wife with a permanent tampon string hanging out the ass.

The only viable way to work you into a conversation is to apply the forces of Inference, Deduction and Extrapolation lubricated with Observation.

So here you have it in spades.

04-17-11 03:25 AM
    I can, you suggested the "idiot" be banned. Officially making you full of shit.

(directed at stock777 who said he had never asked for the banning of someone else - by inference and extrapolation, YOU were NOT guilty of such - not much of a leap therefore to assume that it was distasteful IYE to ban someone. Dig?

01-29-11 12:24 AM
    Unfortunately the last guy who posted such factual statistics eventually ended up getting banned. A shame really.

04-26-11 02:48 PM
    Is it PC of someone who has themselves been banned to ask for the banning of someone else?

04-14-11 07:03 PM
    Wow, I didn't know that someone who has been banned as many times as you have could request the banning of another member.

01-18-11 06:01 PM
    Banning firearms, limiting types of firearms and magazine capacities is simply part of the leftist dogma. Nothing more.

03-11-10 03:08 PM
    Quote from Gabfly1: Your fascination with my post history and evident concern regarding the unfortunate banning suggest that you are something of a Thunderdog enthusiast. And, really, who can blame you?

The way I see it Tdawg, had I not persisted in asking about a reason, Ivan wouldn't have checked and you would never have had your uh "good name" vindicated.

02-27-10 08:08 PM
    Don't you think you should educate yourself on firearms before demanding the banning of things you don't understand?

11-13-09 01:47 AM
    That's good news. We can forget about all that gun banning nonsense then.

06-16-09 01:19 AM
    Since you mention it I was a little surprised at the banning too.

Even though I have Hairdresser on my ignore list and cannot imagine gleaning any useful information from the bitches posts. I can't recall seeing anything worthy of banning, unless of course Baron plans on banning half of ET's members (most likely including lil'o beer drinker me).

#15     Apr 28, 2011
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

Jeezus H Christ you are one dumb ass SOB.

You've haven't substantiated your ridiculous accusation in any way shape form or fashion, and whats worse is that you're too fucking stupid to even know it.

#16     Apr 28, 2011
  7. #17     Apr 28, 2011

8. :D :D :D

Gotcha!

There was NO accusation, moron. You were instead being complimented for being against banning in various forms.

#18     Apr 28, 2011
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

But I'm not against it nor have you shown that I am. Hence my statement of just how fucking stupid you really are.

#19     Apr 28, 2011
  10. Hahahahahahaha, now you ought to see why I took the trouble with that long post and its Time/Place/Form/Event - I noo you wouldn't see the point so instead of getting into long drawn out page after page of vapid arguing like you do with zdreg and many others, none of them ever realizing that a fella cannot win an argument against a bitch on wheels, all I gotta do is repost this

"Re-read that fckin long post, all the evidence is there that your disposition is against banning regardless it being a person or concept"

#20     Apr 29, 2011
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.