Lucky charms for trading

Discussion in 'Trading' started by yabz, Jan 14, 2019.

1. yabz

yabz

Anyone use a lucky charm to help with their trading?

I have used a Ganesh amulet, with poor results. Ganesh has been popular with traders in South Asia for millennia, so seemed appropriate. I've had better results with a Thor's hammer amulet, as used by the Vikings. The Vikings are known in the history books as raiders, but they were primarily traders.

2. Overnight

Overnight

Stick with Ganesh, the Vikings eventually all went away, but elephants still roam the earth.

3. gaussian

gaussian

I keep a copy of Reminiscences of a Stock Operator nearby. If there is a God, it would be foolish of me to put my faith in the man that didn't make me rich when I was born.

kmiklas and MarkBrown like this.
  4. fan27

fan27

Nope...just brass balls.

[​IMG]

DDDX3 likes this.
  5. MarkBrown

MarkBrown

i inject ice water in my veins every morning. might not be for everyone but seems to work for me.

kmiklas, DDDX3, MattZ and 1 other person like this.
  6. zdreg

zdreg

you can repeat the Pavlov experiment. ring a bell every time you inject yourself with ice water in your veins. eventually when you hear the bell you will react as if you injected yourself with ice water.

7. qlai

qlai

Oh, gotta follow this thread.

kmiklas likes this.
  8. maxinger

maxinger

some place the balls around the area as shown.

some uses it to play by swinging the balls up and down and let the balls hit each other. I used to play those stone balls. It generated interesting sound.

I stopped using bead.
    I focus on mindful conscious thinking.

9. maxinger

maxinger

that's interesting. how do you do it?

I drink ice water while trading.
    The weather here tends to be hot & humid.

10. gaussian

gaussian

Probably an enema. Gets the ice water into the blood stream faster without the first pass effect.

#10     Jan 15, 2019