Lucias vs. Baggerlord

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Lucias, Sep 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Curtis I have never publicly posted anything that you didn't first post in a public forum. That means I have never posted your address. Everything else I have said about you is public information and stuff you have said yourself. Show me one thing I have said about you that isn't true and I will tear it to pieces. You should just do the smart thing and stop posting again. The more we talk about this the more apparent the truth will be, and you know you don't want that.

#41     Sep 9, 2012
  2. Lucias

Lucias

Baggerlord or is it Baron? You've posted false statements about my trading records. I have record (proof of my abilities). If it were construed to hurt my business then you could be in legal jeopardy.

I'm not looking for a fight here.. So I'm going to leave anyway..

#42     Sep 9, 2012
  3. Baron?!? You are nuts lol. If you are really leaving I would like to give you a parting gift of the DSM-IV diagnostic criteria for narcissistic personality disorder. Do with them what you will and have an amazing day.

The Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders fourth edition, DSM IV-TR, a widely used manual for diagnosing mental disorders, defines narcissistic personality disorder (in Axis II Cluster B) as:[1]

A pervasive pattern of grandiosity (in fantasy or behavior), need for admiration, and lack of empathy, beginning by early adulthood and present in a variety of contexts, as indicated by five (or more) of the following:

1.Has a grandiose sense of self-importance (e.g., exaggerates achievements and talents, expects to be recognized as superior without commensurate achievements)
    2.Is preoccupied with fantasies of unlimited success, power, brilliance, beauty, or ideal love
    3.Believes that he or she is "special" and unique and can only be understood by, or should associate with, other special or high-status people (or institutions)
    4.Requires excessive admiration
    5.Has a sense of entitlement, i.e., unreasonable expectations of especially favorable treatment or automatic compliance with his or her expectations
    6.Is interpersonally exploitative, i.e., takes advantage of others to achieve his or her own ends
    7.Lacks empathy: is unwilling to recognize or identify with the feelings and needs of others
    8.Is often envious of others or believes others are envious of him or her
    9.Shows arrogant, haughty behavior or attitudes.

#43     Sep 9, 2012
  4. traderchi128

traderchi128 Guest

I have officially seen EVERYTHING now. Holy fucking shit.

I love the stop that will never be hit. That's a beaut...I guess he means like in OCT Crude it would be like 1000.

He is right on one thing...nobody at GS or Tudor who have his ability. If they did they wouldn't be working there. They would be employed by Ringling Bros performing tricks wearing an orange wig and big floppy shoes.

That post is like a Twilight Zone episode.

#44     Sep 9, 2012
  5. traderchi128

traderchi128 Guest

Might have to start a poll. Who is crazier. Lucias or Jack Hershey.

Wow....am still somewhat speechless after reading his posts.

#45     Sep 9, 2012
  6. Lucias

Lucias

Baggerlord is a troll that has some unhealthy fascination with me. He's told a whole lot of lies about me, he's claimed I'm a sim trader when I've been a live trader for a couple years now, he's claimed I'm not succesful, and my ability. For some reason, he thinks that there is something shameful because I've developed and sold innovative software!

I'm actually proud of my record at NADEX. I ran my account up 150% of the account size in a few months and never had significant negative DD. This was during a very trying time in my life when I had to take out most of my trading capital for expenses. This was a live account. Since going live in futures market, I've also challenged the 100% mark with no real DD into my original equity.

At C2, I had 2 of the top ranked futures systems and maintained them in the top ranks as long as I had them.

Some of the risks I took at NADEX were theoretical where I was putting on a SPREAD that had a limited loss limit but required the full DEPOSIT up front. This what people didn't understand when I said I was risking a certain amount. I tried to explain this but nobody really understood that.

My idea for self coaching came from Dr. Steenbargers "Be Your Own Best Coach". I tried to make it entertaining but I had too many haters and attracted some trolls/haters and closed it down.

Anyway, this is my last post here.. too much disrespect.

#46     Sep 9, 2012
  7. Maverick74

Maverick74

Lucias, you claimed nobody at Goldman Sachs or Tudor Investment Corp has your abilities. Care to change your statement?

#47     Sep 10, 2012
  8. Lucias

Lucias

Maverick..

No, I believe it. They aren't directional traders. I don't claim they can't make more money but I don't believe they can call direction as good as I can. You've told me that they aren't directional traders. This is what people didn't understand about that statement. I believe I'm the best at what I do. I've never met anyone, never seen anyone with my abilities.

I had an amazing winning predictions in my best year. I predicted the market in all time frames.. 6 months out.. 3 months out.. point to point. At my best, I seriously doubt it.. Are they smarter? Very possible.. Can they make more money? I'm sure they can. Are they better at calling direction? I don't believe so.

But if I'm wrong.. it wouldn't trouble me deeply! I have adopted a non competitive philosophy. I don't absolutely don't compete in my trading. I later made statements where I said, when I claim I'm the best.. I really mean I want to be the best I can be.

Anyway, I'm done here... as I said too much dispresect.

#48     Sep 10, 2012
  9. Maverick74

Maverick74

Lucias, be honest, how old are you? I'm guessing 23. I've already seen your LinkedIn profile. Just curious how old you are.

#49     Sep 10, 2012
  10. Vary disturbing :confused: :confused:

#50     Sep 10, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.