Lucias vs. Baggerlord

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Lucias, Sep 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Maverick74

Maverick74

2. Lucias

Lucias

Mav,

You sir are full of shit. There is nothing that prevents a trader from selling a system. There is nothing that prevents a trader from providing market calls either. Its called FREE SPEECH.

I am not a registered investment adviser and can't make individualized calls. The rule is generally accepted that I can't offer individualized investment advise which I never do. I don't offer any investment advice.

Mav, shilling all over that site? What are you talking about? They came to me when they seen my performance and wanted me to share my system.

I'm out..

#32     Sep 9, 2012
  3. Lol if there is gonna be legal action I have his home address and some other info to help direct the correspondence. He threatened to sue me so I dug up some more info on him just to be extra ready in case he wasn't all hot air. Good thing the best defense against a libel suit is "truth".

#33     Sep 9, 2012
  4. Lucias

Lucias

Baggerlord.. if you post my information then the only legal action is going to be against you.

Yes, and if you've already made false statements against me here. I have trading statements you asshole. You've already made a lot of false statements about my trading record.. I let it slide but I have everything backed up. I have monthly statements. My C2 record still exist too.

#34     Sep 9, 2012
  5. Maverick74

Maverick74

http://www.cftc.gov/ConsumerProtect...on/CFTCFraudAdvisories/fraudadv_tradingsystem

#35     Sep 9, 2012
  6. Maverick74

Maverick74

You can file a claim against him here.

http://www.cftc.gov/ConsumerProtection/RedressReparations/index.htm

#36     Sep 9, 2012
  7. Lucias

Lucias

#37     Sep 9, 2012
  8. Lucias

Lucias

How can he file a legal claim? He's never bought any of my products.

I can file a legal clame against him though for defaming me. He's claimed I'm not profitable.. claimed a lot of stuff. I have trading records and I don't lie. He don't have any claim.

There is no law that says a trader can't sell a system. The disclaimers are required for members! But even so, I have tons of disclaimers on my site.

#38     Sep 9, 2012
  9. Maverick74

Maverick74

10. Lucias

Lucias

Mav,
    You are posting a lot of false information about who can and can't sell a trading system. There is no law that says you have to be a CTA to sell a system. The disclaimer rules are for CTA members: not for general public. Even so, I put as many disclaimers on my site as possible.

The rule is that you can't offer INDIVIDUALIZED investment advice. Free speech allows anyone to make a non individualized market call. And you POS called me a card carrying communist.

I have never heard that you have to be a CTA to sell a trading system. Ever.

Anyway, its nice to see ET's true colors.

#40     Sep 9, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.