Lucias vs. Baggerlord

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Lucias, Sep 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lucias

Lucias

Mav.. anyone can see this is misleading advertising. What you claim would be true if they gave you 30k to trade. They don't!! They give you 1k or 4k max. Michael has already stated if you lose 2x your daily loss limit you are sent back to the combines and that you'd be allowed up to about 4x to retry.

Your equity is $1,000.. 2% of that is $20. I want to see you trade futures with a $20 daily loss limit.

I think its pretty obvious why they don't publish the real numbers.. when I see 30k then it looks worthwhille. The average joe thinsk he's getting 30k. Not 1k...

#11     Sep 9, 2012
  2. Maverick74

Maverick74

OMG I give up. I cannot believe you do not understand the math. There is NO MONEY! Stop saying they give you 1k. there is no money in any account. They are giving you a risk limit. That's it. As for their daily stop, it represents 2% of the alleged equity account. That's all it is. Nobody thinks they are getting 30k or 50k in cash. I have not heard one other poster on any of these threads say that they think that TST is handing over 50k in cash to be put in your name. Stop with this nonsense, please.

#12     Sep 9, 2012
  3. Lucias

Lucias

Mav,

It comes from their own website

http://www.topsteptrader.com/fundedtrader

I can't be blamed if they post misleading stuff. I honestly thought you got the 30k account until Michael came and clarified it.

"Our equity partner absorbs losses below the initial account balance"

"The following categories are
    determined upon the account
    balance maintained, as listed below

Starting account
    balances:

$30K
    $50K
    $100K
    $150K"

#13     Sep 9, 2012
  4. Maverick74

Maverick74

Are you serious? You honestly think they would transfer 30k in cash over the internet to a complete stranger and put it in your name after you send them $150 bucks? Did you think this was a Nigerian e-mail scam? Good lord.

All the trading is down out of one account and that account is in the name of Patak I assume. So let me get this straight one more time. If I sign up for the 150k combine, you honestly thought they would wire 150k dollars to me????? Lucias, my friend, this thread has officially jumped the shark.

#14     Sep 9, 2012
  5. Lucias

Lucias

Obviously not.. but they claim they give you a 30k account. It makes one think they have 30k to risk to try to make a profit or at least some tangible % of that, such as 30%. This is the impression that they created. I would never misrepresent myself in the way they have.

If Michael believes in 1k loss limit, he should have just posted that instead of fictious account values.

#15     Sep 9, 2012
  6. Maverick74

Maverick74

Lucias, you think they would let a complete stranger over the internet lose 30k to 150k of their money in return for 150 to 300 bucks? What? LOL. Lucias, I will be shocked if there is one more person that comes forward and admits that. That is the most outrageous thing I have ever heard in the 10 years I have been on this site. Honestly, I'm beside myself here.

#16     Sep 9, 2012
  7. Sure buddy. You mean you haven't reprented yourself as a winning trader when you try to sell systems and calls? How about YOU post some documents to back up your claims of greatness you lying sack of shit. I would be amazed if you are even net profitable. I'm not sure which is less likely, you not being a net loser or you actually finding one sucker to buy your super optimized system for 3k.

#17     Sep 9, 2012
  8. Just so everybody knows the type of person that is blasting this legitimate company, here is a collection of some of my favorite lucias AKA Curtis White AKA themarketpredictor.com quotes.

I predict the market well in advance. As for evidence, there isn't a whole lot. I emailed my original record to a prominent scientist and former long term friend. However, my abilities infuriated him and ended our friendship.

As I noted, I have convinced a new investor that I can predict the market. However, I am having difficulty trading in a way that allows me to leverage beyond 1:1 to 4:1 returns. Likewise, my current abilities are more in the hedge fund space then the proprietary space.

Anyway, I'm very tired of talking about my abilities. So, I'm finished with that discussion.

There is nobody at Goldman Sachs, at Tudor Investments, at EliteTrader who has my abilities. Nobody and if you question it then come up with the money for the contest and we'll put to the test. Come on Bone. Come on you vendor losers like you know who are scum. Challenge me. Challenge me to trade in my arena with risk controls. Challenge me in my house.. let the Kings come out and Challenge me. Challenge me. You don't wanttododthat.

My predictions have been extremely strong in the current market. I've won my last 6 or 7 predictions in a row. I've shared them all in advance with my interested backer.

Well, I'm thinking of quitting. I hit about 7 winners in a row recently. But, I can't get funding. I've tried every way I can think of: saving for years, asking friends and family, and unorthodox means.

My advice for those who want to get started in trading: DONT.

The only reason I even bothered was because at my best at it. My success certainly isn't guaranteed but it becomes more and more probable every day. Even still, the cost is very high.

I see the entire market like a landscape. I'm in the watch tower. Seeing everything. Everything. Nobody makes a move in my market without my knowledge. This my market. This is my house.

My "savant ability" is calling direction without with any structural edge.

I want to discuss a bit about my ego. One thing is that when you're really good at good at something and everyone says your not. I mean not just jokers on EliteTrader but people you respect and look up too. I mean the people who should know better then you get to a point where you see a truth that no one else does. It takes an incredibly strong mind to continue to see that truth without going crazy. I mean this dynamic is what drives people crazy.

My methods are too complex to describe.

I want to share a little about what I feel makes a great trader and for that I just basically introspect myself.

I want to share more about what I do. First, I strongly believe that I've an incredible ability to trade and call the market. If "guru status" was based on ability then I'd be you a popular guru... I'm not and don't want to be. However, I would like to have a trade room where I call my trades. This would not be for anyone benefit but to myself though because I'm always working on my game, thinking about it, trying to get it to next level.

Everything in this world is working to kill you..to break you down.. eat you. Digest you. It takes a strong mind to stay sane. To look out at the world and recognize that you're the only sane one and the world is crazy. If you learn that then you've learned everything you need to know about psychology. Every form of mental illness is the result of one refusing to reject the insanity of the world.. its a weakness and weakness is sickness.

I'd rather have my abilities then work for any hedge fund on Earth.

Of course, I'm not really a vendor in the way of most big name vendors. I strive to be great at what I do best -- predicting the market -- and not selling stuff.

There are several reasons I won't make calls. First, I really value winning and if I make a call then I have to be proven right or wrong and until that time then I will be upset. Second, if I make a call then I have to risk something on it which means money or performance. Third, I like all my calls to be tracked as accurately as possible which is not possible in a forum format. So in essence, if I made a call then I'd have to go and place the trade on C2 anyway. I have no need or desire to prove anything to anyone. I'm way beyond that. Winning all the time for me is fairly normal.

Then there is brilliance.. One of my projects was to create a stop that would not get hit. This was my best effort in creating some level that most accurately that would not be hit and it indeed is the most accurate level I was able to come up with. It tends to be too far away to be terribly useful as a stop. And, the best way I used this has been to target this on what I call "stop hit days" which I've predicted to a high degree and that's the brilliance. So, I'm taking something that is almost a non possibility and then turning it into a high possibility.

Yes, there is brilliance but I can't depend on brilliance. I need to, also, be able to hit singles when I lack brilliance. I don't want to depend on being brilliant for my success. I don't think I have too, either.

So, it is a delicate game that I'm playing because in trying to take my "game" to the next level I risk somehow losing sight of my strengths. And while I toil to learn more about the market and develop new systems, I recognize that it wasn't required for my previous successes.

Thanks for the interest. My methods are proprietary, complex, and multifaceted. It doesn't mean it is a secret unknown to all but unknown to many, yes likely. Given that you've been pretty nice, I'll share a few things.

In one sense, I'm a local in that I trade the same market every single day.

My first thought is that I'm just thankful for my abilities. Maybe, I have I do think highly, rightfully, of my abilities. But, yes, I think at the end of the day I'm just thankful. Blessed.

This post is on reality. When I speak highly of myself, you will notice it is generally clear, rather precise, rather narrow and that's truthful. You have to be truthful as a trader.

Coach is me. He's my self-coach. I'm consistently profitable and so yes coach is consistently profitable too. I use self-coaching as a tool.

#18     Sep 9, 2012
  9. Maverick74

Maverick74

Bagger

What.......the.......fuck.......was......that? Wow.

#19     Sep 9, 2012
  10. Maverick74

Maverick74

Wait. What? This kid is a vendor? He is selling shit for $180 on his web site? Come again?

Order

United States

My Favorite Order Flow and Tape Reading Techniques

$695.00

Learn how to read the tape and make sense of the order flow! Over 2 1/2 hours of audio/video instruction! Features 2 execution strategies!
    Purchase with My Favorite Edges

http://sites.fastspring.com/themarketpredictor/product/myfavoriteorderflowtapereadingtechniques

Order

United States

My Favorite Edges

$179.99
    a comprehensive report on the edges that are working best in the current environment.

Order Now

http://sites.fastspring.com/themarketpredictor/product/myfavoriteedges

#20     Sep 9, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.