Lt. Col. Tony Shaffer: Ron Paul’s Iran Policy Most Accurate

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Mvector, Jan 5, 2012.

1. Mvector

Mvector

This Lt. Col. is one of the most qualified to speack on our middle east policy - he has the years in the trenches dealing with the entire OBL & al qaeda scam

#11     Jan 5, 2012
  2. Mvector

Mvector

record crops thanks to US military - Marines grow opium for their masters -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AUATfLDiwVA

#12     Jan 5, 2012
  3. So it's our fault? Of course it is, I forgot. What was I thinking?

#13     Jan 5, 2012
  4. He does do decent analysis sometimes but he's probably wrong on this, not to mention that Patton was a military historian as well as one of our greatest generals and his advice is timeless.
    This from the one who thought a phony news article was real :p
    http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=233478

#14     Jan 5, 2012
  5. rew

rew

Its the fault of people like you, who think that 10 years of going nowhere in a war isn't enough.

I'd like a Constitutional amendment: No war is allowed to last longer than World War II.

#15     Jan 6, 2012
  6. Mvector

Mvector

That article was not real it was a spoof that is done by infowars several times a month - did you not get that? There is a Cobra Commander spoof article at infowars right now - Alex and infowars do these all the time for fun.

#16     Jan 6, 2012
  7. Mvector

Mvector

If you know anything at all about Patton he would be disgusted by our false flag started wars - he was a man of honor and would despise the current political-military affairs in this country right now.

#17     Jan 6, 2012
  8. Mvector

Mvector

Hell no - the Lt. Col. was on the tip of the spear for OBL & al-qaeda tracking and operations leading up to and after 9/11 - he has operational knowledge in the top 1% of those familiar with all middle east operations. Did you ever watch any of his Congressional testimony after 9/11??? He knew it all and no one can touch his analysis - full source derived analysis from the inside - not arm chair analysis.

#18     Jan 6, 2012
  9. Nonsense. You have no idea what I think and apparently you haven't even bothered to mentally process replies I've made to you which indicate otherwise.

#19     Jan 6, 2012
  10. And the thread indicates you didn't realize it was a spoof until that was pointed out to you. You're seriously detached from reality.

#20     Jan 6, 2012