LSU & OSU for championship game

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by bigarrow, Dec 4, 2011.

1. Just my opinion but I don't really want to see a 9-6 rematch with Alabama for the championship game. Oklahoma State / LSU would be a much better game to watch.

2. AGREE :cool:

3. +1

Saban had his chance. Alabama lost AT HOME. No way should they get another chance. Plus, Saban is a scumbag.

Let's see the LSU defense vs. Blackmon and the OSU offense!

4. LSU would beat Okielite 52-14

5. Wallet

Wallet

There's many an Aggie fan that would love a chance to hang a loss on Les Miles. He burned several bridges when he left OSU for LSU.

6. It's Alabama vs LSU, not exactly must see football.

7. I agree OSU should be in there!

Ohio
    State
    University

:D

Maybe next year...

8. They made a great hire with Urban Meyer, good chance he will give the program a chance to compete for a championship or two, especially with the recruiting Ohio has. Washington State did well also with Mike Leach, it'd be tough for them to go for a national championship but they should improve greatly.

9. I am a huge college football fan, but this BCS crap has to stop. Bad enough we get stuck with a bullshit rematch of a boring game for the championship, but some of the other bcs bowls are complete shit shows too.

Who wants to see a Michigan team who had a cupcake schedule (Western Michigan, Eastern Michigan, Minnesota, Purdue, Illinois, Northwestern, Iowa, San Diego st.) C'mon. They even had 8 home games and only 4 road games (where they only went 2-2).

They get a Va. Tech squad who got blown out twice by Clemson and hasn't beaten a good team in years.

Boise st. and Kansas st. got screwed big time.

Clemson vs. W. Virginia is a joke. I know they're automatic bids, but who really is going to watch that game?

I will not watch the "national championship" game this year out of protest. Take that Nielsen ratings! :)

10. LOL, Urban Meyer, train wreck in progress..

#10     Dec 5, 2011