LSPD/MKXT Soes Charge at firms?

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by Jethro, Feb 2, 2002.

1. Never saw this post back in Feb. but I should have clarified that I do this when I am closing a position and closeout orders are OCA orders so if one fills the other live ones are automatically ded at that instant.

#11     Mar 13, 2002
  2. canuck

canuck

I think its too bad that we can't differentiate bewtween a MM and LSPD. To pay that much is crazy...is ISLD registering to move to the SOES executable system as well? THat would much better. I noticed that there is some less ISLD liquidity as guys are using LSPD more and more often.....

cheers

#12     Mar 25, 2002
  3. Hey Canuck,
    What do you mean since guys have started using LSPD. Do you use it ? Do you mean adding and removing liquidity via LSPD or what ? I understand that LSPD is providing credits for adding liquidity, if this is the case than I am sure that traders will use it especially if the credits are more than island and if LSPD is now soesable. :eek:

#13     Mar 25, 2002
  4. Andover is charging us 3 for lspd plus the 2 for soes. So 5 per thousand. I scalp and hardly ever get lspd, maybe a couple thousand a day. I see lspd all over anymore, but I don't seem to hit it much.

#14     Mar 26, 2002
  5. canuck

canuck

"Hey Canuck,
    What do you mean since guys have started using LSPD. Do you use it ? Do you mean adding and removing liquidity via LSPD or what ? I understand that LSPD is providing credits for adding liquidity, if this is the case than I am sure that traders will use it especially if the credits are more than island and if LSPD is now soesable. "

Hey MACD,

I meant since credits are more, guys are using it more. Thing is I don't want to pay $5 bucks for a thousand shares, i like my ISLD fees just fine. But I guess I shouldn't talk, yeah I've used it. I think INCA is going to be interesting, credit of 0.002, twice ISLD credits!! At least this way you can choose if you don't want to hit the Stinka INCA.....

Cheers

#15     Apr 8, 2002
  6. Canuck,
    Have you seen how often LSPD is out there now? It's everywhere now and from what I understand from guys who use it, posting and getting credits via LSPD has been a nice way of reducing their daily pass-thrus.
    Credit thing is working big time for LSPD, pull up Nasdaqtrader.com web site and check out top SuperSoes liquidity providers in late March, guess who........ yep that's right, LSPD.

I agree the stinka INCA change is sweet. I used to avoid it like the plague but now it's another tool in the arsenal.

MACD

#16     Apr 9, 2002
  7. canuck

canuck

Hey MACD,

don't get me wrong, i love the credits, but I hate hitting them....i try to only hit MM and ISLD. I know it doesn't make sense for me to bitch when i'm profiting as well....ahh well....

cheers

#17     Apr 10, 2002